• Time
  • Show
Clear All

cha ching!
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

I got all of them.... the first year I bought the sweater and two shirts!

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

Alright count me in on some XL extras (if you find any Lance)
        And keep us posted on when you are putting the sale thread up on the new shirts!

Comment

hmm should i attend?
          Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
            I ended up selling the one I bought (realized I was NEVER going to use it) on ebay for $145.

I think I know what I'm gonna load up on this year. ;)
            sigpic

Comment

Yea, now watch. Everyone is going to order 10 Aprons and then Ebay is going to be flooded with them. ha ha

Comment

I've created a thread regarding the 2006 M Team shirt, I can now accept orders from those that can't attend the E30 Picnic. Deadline to order is June 16. Shirts will mail out the first week of July.

Here is the link:

Comment

Looks like a cool show to be at. Im out of the arctic this weekend, so it should be a go for me. :D

Cheers',

John

At the race track.

Comment

count me in too!, many of the vancouver based e30s are gona meet up early in the morning and head down in cluding myself, 1987 bmw 325is, red, either just me or my girlfriend and i will be along for the ride. thanx, adam
                    M stands for Money:hitler:

Comment

I'm gonna try to make it...gonna request the day off. Hopefully it'll be enough time.
                      sigpic

Comment

hmmmm might need to start a shirt collection here just for the e30 :)
                        sigpic

Comment

Raffle Prize Info

Just under 2 weeks until the E30 Picnic! We are now at 123 E30s RSVP'd!

We will have a nice selection of raffle prizes donated by Auburn Foreign Car, Griot's Garage, WestWerks, Bavarian Autosport, R&K Photo and the E30 Picnic Committee.

We will do the raffle like last year, with an added twist. Like last year, each raffle item will have a small clear plastic container next to it. With your raffle ticket, you can choose which item you want to try to win. The big ticket items will probably see more tickets placed in their holders meaning lower odds of winning. Some may opt to go for a lower value prize to increase their odds of winning. Strategy is in play with this raffle! Then we open each plastic container, and draw a ticket to determine the winner.

When you sign in is when you'll receive your tickets.

Each E30 owner will receive 2 raffle tickets, while each of their guests will receive one ticket. Here is this year's added twist... anyone that is wearing any sort of BMW themed shirt will receive an extra raffle ticket. It can be a T-shirt or embroidered shirt, it does not matter. To spread the wealth, nobody can win more than one prize. Once you win something, if you are still holding a ticket, you can't claim a second prize.

We will also have prizes again for the furthest traveled, highest mileage E30, etc.

Cheers,

Lance Richert

Comment

i got 236,000 miles, who's got me beat?

Comment

Is anyone driving to the picnic from Olympia? i have a cabin up there that im crashing at the night before. let me know so we can mob over to the meet!

pm me please

Comment

There are a few with 300+ from what I can remember. If a guy from my work shows he will probably win. I think his 91 318is hase 315 or something.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X