No announcement yet.

The 5th Annual PNW E30 Picnic - June 11th, 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH shit SON you got me all ryled up now... I'll be there for sure with NAAWWWZZZ, altezzas, street glow and ready to get shot all at the same time! i look forward to actually meeting some people, i was hungover last year and grumpy...
    -Brandon
    sigpic

Comment

Nothing is worse than meeting new people with a wicked hangover.
      sigpicFormer professional wrench thrower.
      Current:
      1988 325is S52
      Former:
      2008 Sparkling Graphite M3 Sedan(victim of home ownership)
      1988 M5
      1996 328is

Comment

Woah woah there, did I hear Germany? lol. Damn racing schedule. Ive wanted to do a trip overseas for way too long.

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
          It is june 10th this year...
          hhmmm, well then, i just might have to head up there, and see a few people from the forum.

Comment

ya only like 20+ members of the forum in the same place at the same time...

Comment

its gonna be fun..the drive after last year was a hoot...even in the little eta!! jrhaile and I got lost a few times, all in good fun!! def look forward to seeing some of you guys again!

Comment

2yrs years ago i remember getting directions for the drive and then somehow the pack took a totally different way except ben haha, he's was the only one who followed the directions.

Comment

Last year after the drive was pretty badass... Matt, Isaac and myself all rolled back to Anacortes, Of course my car was the fastest and i smoked both of them!

-Brandon
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
                    Last year after the drive was pretty badass... Matt, Isaac and myself all rolled back to Anacortes, Of course my car was the fastest and i smoked both of them!
                    -Brandon
                    I'm calling BS on this one. I think Matt's extra radiatior (;)) might have helped him. :D
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
                      2yrs years ago i remember getting directions for the drive and then somehow the pack took a totally different way except ben haha, he's was the only one who followed the directions.
                      i had fun on the drive.. by myself :(

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
                        I'm calling BS on this one. I think Matt's extra radiatior (;)) might have helped him. :D
                        My extra rad might have helped as well. :P Not anywhere near as fast as Matt's Rocket ship with my slipping clutch, poor tune and 4 guys in it. Also that picture was before my facelift, lowering, wheel/tire upgrade, and a bunch of other junk.
                        Last edited by backtrail69; 01-22-2007, 11:48 PM.
                        :: PNW Crew ::
                        '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

I'll totally be there. And some of you with boosted M20s better let me ride in your car...

Comment

Working...
                          X