The 5th Annual PNW E30 Picnic - June 11th, 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by matt325is
    I'll be there once again, hopefully making boatloads of power once again. I'll RSVP sometime later this week when I know I can get my work schedule off. I'll see what I can do for space at my parents house for the weekend, if you guys wanna meet up before the meet, that would be cool, we might be able to do it again the night of the even as well, if you dont want to drive all the way home afterwards. Lets see if I can get my parents to "go out of town" hehe, they usually dont care, but it would be an added bonus.

Lets juts not have a transmission fail this time!!!! Or a flat tire, tranny swap... that was a great drunken all nighter time!!

matt
    That would be fun Matt, would be nice to just hang instead of fixing cars too :p

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
      That would be fun Matt, would be nice to just hang instead of fixing cars too :p
      Indeed. ;)

Comment

Hey, Matt, if you head there, I could maybe drive down with ya? lol

I was thinkin of heading to California that weekend, and get there early, but maybe I can go to this first?

I'd be game. Should have my motor all ready to go by then hopefully, too! :)

I'd love to meet a huge portion of the R3Vvvverrrss. Sounds like fun to me! :D
        - Sean Hayes

Comment

if matt goes i'll come just to get a the award.
          sigpic

Comment

Who am I riding with?

Comment

Hey robbie are you still coming from Montana or where ever??? I will be leaving Ellensburg for this....let me know...Oh and i will be going...for the first time ever...to bad i wont be turboed yet!!!!
              Last edited by e30bimmerdude; 04-18-2006, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Yeah im at CWU (but moving to WSU) anyways...i will prob be on the island cause school will be out but if you wanna cruz with me you can...she isnt fast thoough :)

Comment

Originally posted by e30bimmerdude
                  Yeah im at CWU (but moving to WSU)
                  When are you going coming to WSU? I'll be here for another year. Hopefully, my car wont blow up or get broken into next year at school....

For all of those coming from the south (either way south like CA and OR), we should meet somewhere in the south sound (Olympia) and then all roll together to the meet. If people are going to stay at my house, then we'll go from there to a quick meeting spot to roll up together.

matt

Comment

exit 111 at the Hawk's Prairie Restaurant seems to work best for a meeting spot.
                    Chris
                    90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

I will be In Pullman starting fall.... i was going to do the whole summer school thing but getting money to install the turbo sounded alot better :)...I was actually going to ask for your help Matt installing MS!... i am looking forward to June 11th and we should do some sort of drive, maybe the backroads of Nrth Bend/ Falls... and i am worried about getting broken into aswell...

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
                        Man, you'd better bring that Rallye. My friend Seth will shit himself.
                        I just did!!!!! I met a guy in Atlanta with a red one. He waited for years to get it in the country. So sic!
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Rigmaster
                        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by cramer
                          exit 111 at the Hawk's Prairie Restaurant seems to work best for a meeting spot.
                          I agree, that is the perfect spot, right on the freeway. I can't wait for this guys.

matt

Comment

I'm stoked, I should be there, but I'll know later this month because of school and projects since the next week is the last week in highschool for me.

Comment

Im in too, i need to RSVP, get ready to hand over that burger eating trophy to me though.

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Originally posted by BENdashdash
                                Who am I riding with?
                                Ill give you a ride where both in GH

1987 PRO-3 car /1990 325is (2.7i Concours)

Comment

Working...
                                X