We Found One! Is it Worth it?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ser1992
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryann
    That car is on a completely different plane.

    WTF... my car is a cleaner version of that



    I wonder what mine is worth?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryann
    replied
    Originally posted by RUFFLZ
    That car is on a completely different plane.

    Leave a comment:


  • JinormusJ
    replied
    Originally posted by HarukoE30
    Good Luck & why isn't your GF getting like a Mazda 3 ?
    A girl that actually wants to daily an e30 and you are questioning it..??

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    welp, this just happened.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unspoiled-19...ht_1594wt_1363

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    I just sold my 91 318is with 120.000 miles for $5300.00 just 2 months ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • robert1700
    replied
    Just paid 50k for a e30 m3

    Leave a comment:


  • robert1700
    replied
    It's the hottest e30 in the world. I would pay 4800 for it at my dealer. They sell super fast

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    ^Yep, that's hard to do these days. Not in nice condish.

    Leave a comment:


  • ebox86
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryann
    I recently bought an Alpine/Schwarz '89 325i 2D in that condition/mileage range for $800.
    But thats not common of what people should expect. Maybe 10 years ago that was common, not anymore

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryann
    replied
    I recently bought an Alpine/Schwarz '89 325i 2D in that condition/mileage range for $800.

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Munich Man
    I saw it the minute he posted it. He wanted $5,000, then a few minutes later changed it to $6,000. Makes me think he's a little negotiable.

    That's probably because he got bombarded w/ inquiries, so he thought he could milk it a little more.
    Which in all honestly, he probably can.

    Leave a comment:


  • Munich Man
    replied
    I saw it the minute he posted it. He wanted $5,000, then a few minutes later changed it to $6,000. Makes me think he's a little negotiable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Black325e
    replied
    Thanks for the quick replies everybody! It helps a lot. The price on the E30 has seriously skyrocketed in the past few years, to the point where good ones are actually hard to get your hands on. I am gonna try and convince the owner to lower the price of the car, but who knows what will happen - he will probably come back and say it's a rare example with everything original. What cracks me up is that the listing has been on for a month, so I'm guessing most people think he is crazy (haha). Hopefully he can budge a little.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by Austin!
    That's a $4k car in today's market. Someone will probably give him close to $6k though.
    This. Looks like a really clean car, better than most I saw at the picnic.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    I suppose. I guess what I meant is that to 90% of people, it's worth $4k, but some stupid kid with their parents' money would probably buy it for $6k, just because it's a white late model.

    Leave a comment:

Working...