We Found One! Is it Worth it?
Collapse
X
-
-
Remember that paint sells cars, not everyone is ok with trashed paint cars with thrashed interiors. Thats why the price on this car is so high, it has great paint.
Paint aint cheap.
You should always barter though, I think you could easily get him down to 5k just by pointing out a couple of the issues its bound to have (bushings, burns oil no doubt, maybe a few burnt bulbs), the list can go on.Leave a comment:
-
That's a $4k car in today's market. Someone will probably give him close to $6k though.Leave a comment:
-
I think 4.5k would be the most that car should go for. As clean as it looks 6k is in the range for a stock, low mileage, unmolested e30Leave a comment:
-
I seem to remember what you paid for your 4D. ;)
$6k for a 225k mile 16 valve car is batshit nutz IMO.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
We Found One! Is it Worth it?
Alright, here is an update from my previous post regarding finding an E30 for my girlfriend. I believe we may have found the perfect one! However, her family does not think a nearly 30 year old car is worth the price this one is asking for. Here is the link:
From what I can see, it is a mint condition example. It has 225,000 miles, is finished in the ORIGINAL Alpine White paint, engine and interior. It also looks like the paperwork is dated from 91 to the present day. We were thinking of bringing the price down to $5500 from $6000..I was wondering if some opinions could get shot out? We really like the look of the car. Thank you for the help! Hopefully we can be "that E30 couple"! ;)Tags: None

Leave a comment: