Anyone Down for Kirkland Meets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Down for Kirkland Meets?

I know some people go to the Tuesday Dick's meet at 7, which I was actually planning to go to today until something came up. I was curious if anyone would be down to have a small meet on the boulevard in downtown Kirkland, say Thursday or Friday? The sun and a bunch of E30 owners by the beach would be pretty fun if you ask me. Comment on here, please! I want to know who is interested.

Unrelated, my car will be in Kirkland tonight parked somewhere along lake Washington boulevard. If you see the car, stop and post on here and I'll come say hi haha. My girlfriend will be off with some friends and I'll be their driver..yay?

I'm down for that! I work in kirkland until about 5 everyday so that would work out perfect!

Comment

never really get why meets were in seattle. i always try to avoid seattle as much as possible. but im sure most ppl live there and close by. and love traffic and all the fun...

it would be cool. alot better of a view for sure.

Comment

Awesome! Good to know people are interested. Does this Friday at 7 work? I will try to contact Kirkland to reserve some spots by Ben and Jerry's. If not, I suppose we will try to find parking..haha. I'm hoping they can let us have a few spots along there. In case they don't let us and it's just way too full, we might be able to just park down at the marina, but we will see. Basically, try to find a spot by the Ben and Jerry's (across from Anthony's); it will be street parking. My phone number is 425-943-0476 if anyone wants to ask questions or anything like that. Thanks!

Comment

REMINDER: This message was just to get interest levels. An actual meet will happen later. I still need to plan exactly where to go that won't have a ton of traffic and cars parked, so I am still in the process. No meet yet. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X