Giving up e30s for vaping. FS and free stuff
Collapse
X
-
You don't happen to know anyone coming to Seattle that wants to bring me that trunk lid?Leave a comment:
-
-
Deer sir or madam thank you please. For I hope this message has reached you safely. I, per our conversation, would like to purchase ONE (1) In-n-out source packaging to be shipped at your earliest convince through my REGISTERED COURIER at your earliest convenience. Please enclose you FULL NAME, ADDRESS, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, MOTHERS MADIEN NAME, BLOOD TYPE, BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, FAVORITE COLOR, and I will have for you to please 1.79 million UK double quarter £'s with cheese.
Thank you hand have a blessed day.Leave a comment:
-
Will the In 'n out packets adequately explode in the back seat of an e46? If so, $39 shipped?Leave a comment:
-
I'll take the sealed beams (and pig tails if incl.)
either way, lemme know how much shipping is, up to V7H 3B1
thanksLeave a comment:
-
Hahahahaha maybe we can shoot the sealed beams with the shotgun and revolverLeave a comment:
-
Giving up e30s for vaping. FS and free stuff
Actually, I'm moving and need this stuff gone... don't want to move it. Prices are obo
Buttonless center console 40

Smoked lowbeams. One has a melted back. Can be fixed. 20 or if your abe take them back for free...

Also have 2 headlining panels in fair shape, make offerLast edited by rickycricketts; 03-27-2015, 08:02 PM.Tags: None

Leave a comment: