Giving up e30s for vaping. FS and free stuff

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rickycricketts
    replied
    they are abes old projectors. real gritty. think that's the last of whats left

    Leave a comment:


  • Pdxseth
    replied
    Those smoked low beams look like my old headlights, I don't remember what ever happened to those.....are they my old ones?

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    They are potential shot gun targets.

    Leave a comment:


  • SoundByte
    replied
    I'd be interested in the low beams... Can't really tell from the pics. Are they sealed or projectors?

    Leave a comment:


  • FireFight
    replied
    nevermind it sold
    Last edited by FireFight; 03-23-2015, 12:35 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • rickycricketts
    replied
    Originally posted by omarmarji
    willing to ship that bumper trim?
    Not at this time, I am way to busy now with the move but will consider after things settle down

    Leave a comment:


  • Savagefurai
    replied
    PM'd

    Leave a comment:


  • omarmarji
    replied
    willing to ship that bumper trim?

    Leave a comment:


  • rickycricketts
    replied
    Originally posted by sittingaaron
    Are both the headlights spoken/paid for? I'd take one set given the bracket on the back is not broken.
    Not yet. Local pick up only

    Leave a comment:


  • sittingaaron
    replied
    Are both the headlights spoken/paid for? I'd take one set given the bracket on the back is not broken.

    Leave a comment:


  • rickycricketts
    replied
    Originally posted by dugly52
    You don't happen to know anyone coming to Seattle that wants to bring me that trunk lid?
    Nope but if you find somebody it's free to the first taker.

    Leave a comment:


  • rickycricketts
    replied
    Originally posted by EN318isPDX
    Glencoe Road, near Jones Farm Intel. Can give you beer or cash for gas, or you can have my 2005 M42 radiator if you want it in trade
    I would be down to trade for the radiator. Not sure when I can get out there. Shoot me a text

    Leave a comment:


  • rickycricketts
    replied
    Sorry for the delayed responses I have been moving all day. The trunk lid has holes drilled for a stock is spoiler. The Buttonless console has various nicks and imperfections. There is an unknown clip screwed into the side of it. Now sure what it is

    Leave a comment:


  • Rook12V
    replied
    That buttonless console, is there damage on the driver's knee area? it looks a little strange there. I'm pretty interested in it though.

    Leave a comment:


  • FireFight
    replied
    On the trunk lid, are those holes for stock sport spoiler?
    Last edited by FireFight; 03-11-2015, 02:01 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...