FS: 1992 BMW 325ic Convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1992 BMW 325ic Convertible

We have decided to sell our e30 convertible. It is an Alpine White II 1992 325ic with 180,000 miles. The details on the car are listed below. We have decided to sell as we no longer drive the car on a daily basis and would like to see it go to a home where it will be enjoyed.

Interior:
    The leather interior is in good condition, all original, and the dash is crack free. The front sport seats have some wear but are in great condition for being original. The rear seat has a small separation at the top seam due to exposure to the sun.

Exterior:
    Full Respray by Mark II Collision - June 2012
    New OEM Front Valence - June 2012
    New Windshield - June 2012 (still crack free and looks brand new)
    New OEM Convertible Top: Replaced professionally by Convertibles Only - June 2014
    Euro Smiley Headlights
    Euro Grilles
    Euro Front and Rear Bumper Trim
    M3 Springs and Bilstein Sport Shocks
    Race Skids Skid Plate

Maintenance:
    New guibo - February 2011
    New thermostat and housing, belts, fan clutch - December 2011
    New water pump, timing belt, fuel pump, spark plugs, and distributor cap/rotor - May 2012
    Injectors cleaned - June 2014

Given that the car is not driven on a regular basis, it has a tendency to run rough with low compression on two cylinders. The car was inspected at Accuracy Automotive in Gig Harbor when the injectors were replaced with cleaned ones in June 2014. It was then daily driven on I5 for a month. During this time, the idle stabilized and compression came back. The catalytic converter and muffler are rusting out as they are original. It also has a rebuilt title but was professionally repaired and resprayed by Mark II Collision. There is no evidence that the car was ever involved in a collision. Also included is an aftermarket alarm system that was installed by Luke Fisher. The central locking is currently not working. The fix may be as simple as replacing one of the lock actuators.

We are asking $4,000 obo. I will provide a complete detail upon sale for any club member.

We also have a hardtop available to include with the purchase of the car for an additional $1,000. Hardtops can sell for as much as $1,500.

Pictures can be found here:

Feel free to send me a PM with any questions.
    Last edited by ballarde30; 04-29-2015, 09:41 PM.
    1991 318i - Ground Control, 4.10 Limited Slip, Dinan Chip, Sport Interior - Daily Driver and Track Toy - Sold

2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Would you be willing to part with the hardtop separate from the car? My wife likes to drive her vert rather than the truck. ..
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

I might think about splitting them up. We'll see. I'll let you be the first to know if we do, Gerta.
      Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
      That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
      Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
      no fat dudes. car will scrape
      Originally posted by Ryann
      Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Our convertible, how cute!:giggle:

GLWS

Comment

The cutest!
          Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
          That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
          Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
          no fat dudes. car will scrape
          Originally posted by Ryann
          Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
            Our convertible, how cute!:giggle:

GLWS
            I giggled like a little schoolgirl

Best of luck on whatever life brings you after this, Stacey. Never thought you would sell it!
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Just curious what the respray cost you and if it included any body work with it.

Comment

Bump! Small price drop!
                The car does have a rebuilt title but you would not be able to tell by looking at it. Mark II did a wonderful job with the repairs. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.
                1991 318i - Ground Control, 4.10 Limited Slip, Dinan Chip, Sport Interior - Daily Driver and Track Toy - Sold

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

Bump! Price drop to $4,500!

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

Bump! Convertible weather is just around the corner!

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

Bump! Still for sale, price drop!
                      Last edited by ballarde30; 04-29-2015, 09:41 PM.

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

Bump

2006 Subaru Outback 2.5i

Comment

Working...
                        X