10k mile vert FS-Bellevue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10k mile vert FS-Bellevue

Extremely mint vert at a luxury dealership in Bellevue. One owner '87 5spd vert with 10k miles. They want 22k, but is it worth it?

'84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
    '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
    '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
    '91 Alpine 318is

it says "sold" on the pics... wonder what it went for...

Comment

damn, 22k
      '99 e46 323i - wrecked
      '87 e30 325iS - sold
      '91 e30 325i - sold
      '89 e30 M3 - fun car
      '09 e91 328i - sold
      '97 impreza - rally car - flipped
      '08 impreza - new rally car
      '01 996 tt - more fun car
      '82 Ford f350 - work truck

Comment

Originally posted by korn View Post
        it says "sold" on the pics... wonder what it went for...
        Somehow missed that... Wouldn't be surprised if some collector gave them close to their asking price to add it to their collection
        '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
        '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

I posted about this when it was still for sale... I went down and saw the car in person, and it was totally beautiful. The sales guy and I had a chance to discuss what it might sell for, he had a feeling it would sell in the 18k range... still hard for me to stomach that price.

I also went down to PP motors last Thursday to peep a $23k 1983 635csi that was Mmmm SOOO nice.

'87 325
          '89 325is
          '90 325i
          '67 Buick Skylark --SOLD 5/2015--

Comment

Originally posted by mucoyekul87ETA View Post
            I posted about this when it was still for sale... I went down and saw the car in person, and it was totally beautiful. The sales guy and I had a chance to discuss what it might sell for, he had a feeling it would sell in the 18k range... still hard for me to stomach that price.

I also went down to PP motors last Thursday to peep a $23k 1983 635csi that was Mmmm SOOO nice.
            Ya looked like quite the car. They also have/had a '93 850i with only about 40k miles. Wanted something around $35k...
            '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
            '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

If you look at the cost to restore a ratted out 200k cabrio to that condition, you would be into it for the same money. Except you spend it $1000 at a time, rather than in one big chunk. So for someone who doesn't want to mess with a restoration project, this is turnkey ready to enjoy.
              Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
              www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Racing View Post
                If you look at the cost to restore a ratted out 200k cabrio to that condition, you would be into it for the same money. Except you spend it $1000 at a time, rather than in one big chunk. So for someone who doesn't want to mess with a restoration project, this is turnkey ready to enjoy.
                Good point, I know there are those that have 20k+ into their cars. For me though part of it is the experience of doing your own work that makes you love the car. But for a collector or an older individual who can't do work themselves this would have been perfect
                '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

You can still do all your own work, but instead of dealing with a ton of rust, grim, and crappy PO work, you get a realitivly clean and untouched chassis. I'd pay it to have a pristine chassis like that.
                  Originally posted by Sonny
                  I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Working...
                  X