looking for a puppy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ST1G
    replied
    Do you have preference on the breed at all?

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    iv3 checked them out but really would like a puppy under 6 months and most of those are 1 year or older

    Leave a comment:


  • delamaize
    replied
    Go check your local rescues and pounds, they almost always have younger dogs that need a home. The best dogs I have ever owned were rescue dogs, and Mutts....

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    started a topic looking for a puppy

    looking for a puppy

    our dog passed away suddenly a few weeks ago and are looking at finding a new puppy. not interested in pit bulls not bc of theyre supposed bad rep etc I just dont care for them but am open to pretty much anything else and also not looking to pay more than a couple hundred bucks max, if you have any leads or have one I have some e30 parts to trade etc thanks
Working...