looking for a puppy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best_name_available
    replied
    Screw time and patience! Get a Doberman and even the most complex training is a walk in the park (pun intended)

    Leave a comment:


  • Aninman
    replied
    I highly suggest looking into a Rottweiler. Mine is 3 years old. Very smart and obedient breed. As long as you are willing to put the time in.

    Leave a comment:


  • the imitator
    replied
    There is a possibility I could come mid to late june, not joking either. I will be done with my training and will be coming home! which means you get puppy, I get n54 project moving again. everyone is happy :D

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    lol yeah to far unless you want to bring it jk if be willing to go to seattle etc

    Leave a comment:


  • the imitator
    replied
    That would be correct.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    this will sound stupid but Sacramento ca?


    Originally posted by the imitator
    I've been driving by a sign down here east of sacramento that says "rottweiler puppies" for about 4-6 weeks, I can take a gander If you think you can make the trip.

    I've owned my border collie since probably before he was supposed to be let go from momma, my experiences is nothing but positive, she had the system down within 2 weeks. Never been hostile to kids, or other dogs, goofy as hell man.

    Leave a comment:


  • the imitator
    replied
    I've been driving by a sign down here east of sacramento that says "rottweiler puppies" for about 4-6 weeks, I can take a gander If you think you can make the trip.

    I've owned my border collie since probably before he was supposed to be let go from momma, my experiences is nothing but positive, she had the system down within 2 weeks. Never been hostile to kids, or other dogs, goofy as hell man.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    thanks for the leads david



    Originally posted by DeM3n
    Thanks for thinking of us Mac.



    Hey Phil, I checked with my brother-in-law and he might be out of your price range as well :/. But, I'll keep my eye out to see what's out there. Puppy finder is a good option as is Kijiji. Hope you find what you're looking for.

    Leave a comment:


  • Best_name_available
    replied
    Dobermans FTW!




    gotta have a proper German dog to go with your proper German car ;D

    Leave a comment:


  • DeM3n
    replied
    Originally posted by MacBudd541
    David (deM3n) is a breeder, good looking dogs too. Might be a little more than you want to spend though but worth a look.

    http://www.franklinbuttebullies.com/
    Thanks for thinking of us Mac.

    Originally posted by bmwm42
    yeah I know david has some nice bullies but way outta my price range
    Hey Phil, I checked with my brother-in-law and he might be out of your price range as well :/. But, I'll keep my eye out to see what's out there. Puppy finder is a good option as is Kijiji. Hope you find what you're looking for.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    yeah I know david has some nice bullies but way outta my price range

    Leave a comment:


  • MacBudd541
    replied
    David (deM3n) is a breeder, good looking dogs too. Might be a little more than you want to spend though but worth a look.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    I do like boxers rottweilers though

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    no real prefernce on breed except pitbulls and heavy sheders

    Leave a comment:


  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    try looking on petfinder, you can filter by puppy/young dogs. although the site should be filtering based on location, some dogs are listed as being able to be shipped so you might see some results from places like texas.

    don't buy from people who aren't real breeders

    Leave a comment:

Working...