The Pacific NorthWest Crew E30 Registry

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I<3BMW
    replied
    Ahmed Farhat
    Hillsboro, Oregon
    1991 318is

    M20 motor swap. Just got car and am working on doing maintenance.

    Would enjoy finding other E30 guys to help work on car.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2ndchance30
    replied
    Eric
    1987 Alpine white/Cardinal 325is

    Eatonville/Bellevue/Puyallup/everywhere....

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Mike
    1987 325 -nothing special
    Boise, Idaho

    Why is the Idaho scene so lame.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silverdogz
    replied
    Suppose I should update.
    Colin
    Alpinweiss II with Zender ground package 325iS
    Woodinville, WA

    Leave a comment:


  • starfish22
    replied
    Originally posted by crazyman
    Hey I have everything, including a thin wall 36mm( I'm pretty sure that's the size but I do have it none the less) for the retaining nut. I'm also moving in the next few days and will have a nice garage setup. I know I'm a drive away but I'm willing to help. Pm me about it if you want.
    I really appreciate the offer. I won't be able to make it though thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • crazyman
    replied
    Hey I have everything, including a thin wall 36mm( I'm pretty sure that's the size but I do have it none the less) for the retaining nut. I'm also moving in the next few days and will have a nice garage setup. I know I'm a drive away but I'm willing to help. Pm me about it if you want.

    Leave a comment:


  • starfish22
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmer206
    Woah my names christian and I drive a 1986 325e in Seattle. Lots of e30s in Seattle I think we should have a meet. If anyone in Seattle needs help on their e30 I'm looking to learn. I know some stuff but willing to be taught. But please no rapists.
    Haha I'm a new rapists to the area-- I mean I'm new to Seattle and could use some help. Don't have a space to work or a jack and jack stands. Need to do front bearing hubs soon! Any direction or help would be much appreciated. Man I miss the parents garage. Heh.

    Leave a comment:


  • starfish22
    replied
    Patrick
    91 318is alpine white with battlescars
    Seattle, WA

    Just moved here and looking for help in the area. Need to do front wheel bearing hubs. No garage/space or jack/stands, or torque bar.

    Leave a comment:


  • mayko5
    replied
    Kevin
    91 Alpine 318 Coupe w/ M50
    Seattle, WA

    Leave a comment:


  • Silverdogz
    replied
    Colin R
    Alpinweiss II 325is 1988
    Woodinville, WA

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    Guess I should update here...
    Andy
    86 m50 5lug bronzit 4dr

    Springfield, Or

    Leave a comment:


  • rcarradine
    replied
    Richard Carradine
    Corvallis, Oregon coming from Bay Area, CA

    89 325i lachtssilber, slowly making it better.
    Magnaflow exhaust, 3.73 LSD

    Leave a comment:


  • ZoomZoomBoom
    replied
    Originally posted by Austin!
    Wilkommen! Zinno is my favorite BMW color of all time.
    Danke. Previous owner repainted it, including a ton of clear coat, and then it sat most of the last three years in his shop so it's in excellent shape. As far as I can see it only has a couple of minor issues and some light swirls, which I should be able to polish out and then apply a layer of OptiCoat. Anyhow, I'll be making a "new member" thread here soon to chronicle my mini-project.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Wilkommen! Zinno is my favorite BMW color of all time.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZoomZoomBoom
    replied
    Greg
    Portland, OR
    1989 Zinnoberrot 325iC

    Leave a comment:

Working...