Glenn Magat
Kent, WA
90' 325i 4-door delphin metallic 5-speed
over the last 15 years.....
1982 orange 320i
1991 Gold 325i 4 door
1989 red 325i cabrio
1992 gray 325i 4 door
The Pacific NorthWest Crew E30 Registry
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Abe Servellon
Portland OR (around burnside)
1987 delfin grey 325ES
Nice to meet you all! :DLeave a comment:
-
Steven Anderson
Hillsboro, OR
1987 Schwarz 325is, 1987 zinno 325esLeave a comment:
-
nicholas rhodes
seattle, wa
86 325e that looks cool from 25ft and like hell up close.Leave a comment:
-
Aaron Agnew
Seattle, WA
89 325i Vert Brilliantrot Red
In the midst of an s52 OBD2 swap
Have m20 motor and G260 tranns for saleLeave a comment:
-
jeff williams
eugene oregon
84 alpine 318i
swapped. not a m10 anymore lolLeave a comment:
-
Tyler Lewis
Corvallis, OR.
'87 325es Alpineweiß
'73 2002 AgaveLeave a comment:
-
Name: Phillip Skelton
Location: Everett, Wa
E30: 01/86 325e Alpine
Needs a fair amount of work including a transmission swap, I HATE the slushbox... Gutless wonder, on the positive end of that I'm getting an average of over 40mpg and I still drive it like I stole itLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: