Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! I'm in tacoma and just bought a touring as well. Although mine doesn't even get on the boat until mid next month. How did you arrange shipping?
    84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
    Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Hey, so the guy i’m working with in Netherlands is working the shipping details. His contact isn’t seeing any boats from the port in NL to Tacoma until late October. I’m kind of at the mercy of their expertise since I don’t know a thing about working shipping. They are looking at shipping to either LA or San Francisco area in early September. Where is yours coming from?

Comment

Alex Henry
        Sumner, Wa

1988 Alpineweiss II 325iX

Used this forum as an info resource since Day One…I got my E30 back in summer 2013….she has been broken for years and I’m finally attempting to get it back in running order, hopefully before the snow comes ;)

Comment

My son just gave us his 1988 325i white convertible. We just drove it from Wilmette IL (Chicago) to Port Townsend Wa, Anyone know of a good mechanic in the Port Townsend area? Don't need one how but may in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X