Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Western WA; Rear Diff (LSD only, any ratio..)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Western WA; Rear Diff (LSD only, any ratio..)

As the title states I am in the search of a LSD in good condition, with no whining (or fairly little). I am open to several ratios, anything between a 2.93 and 3.73 (or close enough to that range..)

I know the market and know the value of these depending on milage and proof of milage, and condition of bearing, etc. Please PM me with what you have, the price you are looking for, and your location. I will respond quickly thanks to "smartphones".

Thanks for reading.
    View my build thread. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=287724

Originally posted by Link View Post
    As the title states I am in the search of a LSD in good condition, with no whining (or fairly little). I am open to several ratios, anything between a 2.93 and 3.73 (or close enough to that range..)

I know the market and know the value of these depending on milage and proof of milage, and condition of bearing, etc. Please PM me with what you have, the price you are looking for, and your location. I will respond quickly thanks to "smartphones".

Thanks for reading.
    Not sure on your budget but I've got a few different LSD units I can sell as rebuilt diffs. I have a 2.79, 2.93, 3.15, 3.23, 3.46, 3.91, or 4.10 in need of a good home. Come with new bearings, and new clutches with lockup specified based on what you need.

Brendan

Comment

Working...
    X