stuff I need to get rid of

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dugly52
    replied
    Curious about the mudflaps and h4 headlights. Can you send me pics of them if you still have them?

    Leave a comment:


  • ncsubowen
    replied
    Originally posted by djjerme
    Try living in Portland. This city gets serious wood over speed bumps on every side street..
    I believe it. Mine's an overzealous HOA board that's worried about our precious chillins, ignoring the fact that a speedbump every 12 feet is probably doing more harm than good.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    no more intakes just exhaust. ill have pictures this evening jeremy

    Leave a comment:


  • djjerme
    replied
    Originally posted by ncsubowen
    Part of me wants mudflaps really bad, but the other part realizes that the first speedbump I hit will rip them all off, and there's 4 between the entrance of my condo and our parking spaces. Dammit.
    Try living in Portland. This city gets serious wood over speed bumps on every side street..

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    do you have an m42 e30 intake? looking to pickup a cheap one to have powdercoated.

    Leave a comment:


  • ncsubowen
    replied
    Part of me wants mudflaps really bad, but the other part realizes that the first speedbump I hit will rip them all off, and there's 4 between the entrance of my condo and our parking spaces. Dammit.

    Leave a comment:


  • djjerme
    replied
    I'm interested in the h4's, pm or IM pics?

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    started a topic stuff I need to get rid of

    stuff I need to get rid of

    set of early model mudflaps with hard ware

    h4 headlights

    maplight mirror with pigtails

    muffler hangers

    cluster parts

    m42 manifolds and ac brackets

    garret watercooled turbo with intercooler
Working...