BMW Centennial Show and Shine this Sunday May 15, Tacoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Centennial Show and Shine this Sunday May 15, Tacoma

All BMW owners are invited to the local BMW Centennial Celebration this Sunday, May 15 at the Lemay America's Car Museum Display Lawn. Thanks to the Puget Sound BMW Club, BMW Northwest and BMW Seattle for supporting the event.

Full details at this link:

Pre-Registration cost is $15 and we already have 265 BMWs pre-registered. We may sell out of spots on the grass. So if you want to guarantee a spot, don't delay. Get pre-registered then you will be good to go. This is a simple show and shine. No judging. So just wash the car, clean the wheels and you are good to go. It will be an amazing eclectic display of BMWs on Sunday.

Register at MotorsportReg.com:

BMW CCA - Puget Sound Chapter on Sunday, May 15, 2016 at America's Car Museum, Tacoma, WA - This event has hit its limit of 350 BMWs entered, thanks to all that have pre-registered. So pre-registration is closed. There will be no space for additional BMWs day of the show. If you are not on ...

Pre-reg price is $15 and includes a special Centennial event hat, tote bag, poster and magnet. Also includes discounted admission into the museum. You'll want to hit up the museum as they have just unveiled their year long BMW exhibition of cars.

Nice article by the Seattle Times on the event:

It would be a shame if more E36 were there versus E30s. Anyone already signed up?
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Registered! Looking forward to this.

Comment

I'll be there with the e36. Unfortunately I don't think the e30 will be streetable by this weekend.
      m106 1990 e30
      e36 daily
      e32 cruiser

Comment

Pictures of the cars on display

And more...
        Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Short of the BMW Welt in Germany, this has to be the highest quality collection of 20+ significant BMWs in the world right now. The show represents 7 or 8 decades.

BTW, now at 309 BMWs pre registered. Going to cap it at 350.

Comment

So excited for this! :)

Comment

I registered and will be there as well on the caravan North from Vancouver.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
              i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
               - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Nice job Lance!

Thank you for the update

Comment

I'll be there in the iX!

Comment

This event has hit it's limit of 350 BMWs entered, thanks to all that have pre-registered. So pre-registration is closed. There will be no space for additional BMWs day of the show. If you are not on the pre-registered list (now closed), you are still welcome to come see the show as a spectator. There is a regular parking lot to park, then just walk in to see the show. As a walk in, you can still get the discount on admission to the ACM to see the spectacular display of BMWs inside.

Comment

congrats!

Comment

reg'ed e46 "zhp" lol

Comment

^dude I f*cking love your sig. Awesome.

Comment

So as stated, lawn parking is sold out. There is regular overflow paved parking that all BMWs not in the show can park in, just West of the lawn area. No parking fee on the overflow parking. Besides the eclectic display of 350 BMWs (I've seen the list, going to be good) you've seen Christian's pics of the amazing BMWs inside on display. This is the finest collection on display right now, short of the BMW Welt in Germany.

We will have special discounted ACM museum tickets for $10 for BMW owners. There will be a tent down on the grass area to buy the discounted tickets. Just show your BMW key, or fob or whatever turns your BMW on to prove ownership. The discount is only good for Sunday admission.

Comment

Working...
                            X