Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Pemberton Music Festival?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going to Pemberton Music Festival?

Is anyone going to the Pemberton Music Festival this year? Possibly looking for a place to crash in either Pemby or Whistler, July 14th-18th.

I'm meeting some of my friends from Vancouver up there, but they're a bunch of cheap fucks and have decided to "sneak in" to both the festival and the camping sites... which is fine for them; if they can't get in, they just turn around and go home. For me it's a bit less flexible. So if there are any R3v members that are going to be there, and you might have room for another person in your hotel/cabin/etc to help split costs, let me know.

I've gone to pemby the last 2 years, its one hell of a festival! It's definitely worth the price of entry imo and the lineup this year is pretty solid.

You can choose to volunteer for free entry if you don't mind doing setup or teardown. My friends and I did that the first year we went and it was pretty chill.
    2.7i Stroker Turbo Build Thread

90 325i | 95 Miata

Comment

I bought my ticket already, for like $200 it's the best festival bargain I've ever seen or heard of! It's the lodging thing that sucks. There are condos in Whistler that sleep 4 and can be had for $1000 for 5 nights... split 4 ways that's $250/pp for a fucking condo with 2 showers, kitchen, etc. But like I said, my friends are cheap fucks and are trying to pay absolutely $0 for this, which leaves me in a bit of a bind.

Comment

Good luck "sneaking in"...

They use RFID bracelets at all entrances, aside from backstage. Those entrances have guards posted.

Camping has to enter through the gates

It's a pretty watertight festival

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes
          curt your friends are fucking idiots
          His name is Darin..............
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Hahahaha Austin caught it in time
            Hank Ahrens
            1984 Alpine Coupe
            1978 911sc

Comment

Lol maybe he was cranky because he didn't get is Capri Sun today?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtsquirt View Post
                Good luck "sneaking in"...

They use RFID bracelets at all entrances, aside from backstage. Those entrances have guards posted.

Camping has to enter through the gates

It's a pretty watertight festival
                As is every other festival I've been to. They swear it's super easy though, apparently they did it last year...

Comment

Working...
                X