No announcement yet.

Another PNW meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe... if one of you boys wants to work on my lil bitch before the meet then I'll come ;)... Im scared the vibration is gonna make it fall apart on the way..... and I dont know who Jordan is nor do I know his GF... but... it seems like there is a lack of estrogen on this board!!... If it goes as planned I'll round my girls up.. we'll see :)
    ~Jessica~
    "The liver is Evil, It must be punished!"

Comment

Originally posted by E30isGIRL View Post
      hehe... if one of you boys wants to work on my lil bitch before the meet then I'll come ;)... Im scared the vibration is gonna make it fall apart on the way..... and I dont know who Jordan is nor do I know his GF... but... it seems like there is a lack of estrogen on this board!!... If it goes as planned I'll round my girls up.. we'll see :)
      What kind of vibration?

Comment

ooh its on acceleration through 2nd and 3rd.. Just replaced my wheel bearings... I've heard it could be control arms, u joint, bearings, tires, guibo.. etc... I just have no idea what to look for... so frustrating!!
        ~Jessica~

Comment

ooh its on acceleration through 2nd and 3rd.. Just replaced my wheel bearings... I've heard it could be control arms, u joint, bearings, tires, guibo.. etc... I just have no idea what to look for... so frustrating!!
          Buy a bentley manual. It sounds like a center support. Just take off the heatshield covering your driveshaft and check the support and bearing for any wear.

Comment

Got the Bentley already... but im not the most confident workin on this car yet... I've heard if u disconnect the driveline and reconnect it off just a tad the whole thing will be out of whack... :( that shit scares me
            ~Jessica~

Comment

Got the Bentley already... but im not the most confident workin on this car yet... I've heard if u disconnect the driveline and reconnect it off just a tad the whole thing will be out of whack... :( that shit scares me
              you just have to make a mark on each half of the driveline.

Comment

a girl that is willing crawl under a car and get greasy, that's hottness material

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
                  you just have to make a mark on each half of the driveline.
                  shit... duh.. okay I feel dumb.. that makes sense.. :) thanks

and tonytony... thanks! damn proud to do my own work... well, half assed attempts at times... but I still frickin try! :) Im not a very patient girl
                  ~Jessica~

Comment

Lisa will be there. So there will be at least one other girl. Lisa works on her own car too. Its pretty hot. :)
                    sigpic

Comment

i love my ricey front suspension

Comment

i really hope i can get the day off to go to this. like to meet some of you guys and put names to faces..and girls...lol

Originally posted by rwdrift
                        Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                        - Erick

Comment

im jealous of all the pretty sigs u guys have :(
                          ~Jessica~

Comment

you dont have to be jealous of mine, if it makes you feel better haha........ Elliot you're just out to make everone's life miserable aren't you? relax no one thinks it's ricey

Comment

Everyone is a big man at their home computer. Thats why we have meets like this to humble ourselves. Right?! :)
                              sigpic

Comment

tony.. ha! Yeah.. that makes me feel better
                                ~Jessica~

Comment

Working...
                                X