Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone buy and repair my damaged '91 318is!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone buy and repair my damaged '91 318is!!!

Hi All,

My trusty e30 was damaged earlier this year by a truck that ran into the front driver's side. My insurance declared it a total loss, but I bought it back with the intention of fixing the damage. It's clear now that I don't have the time to deal with that, so I need to sell it. When it does get back on the road, it will have to have a reconstructed title, unfortunately.

I've got lots of details to share regarding suspension specs, interior upgrades, euro goodies, etc.
    Key highlights:

-175k miles, 1.8l m42 I4, 5 speed trans
    -4.10 LSD installed +4.10 open spare
    -recovered 'vert sport seats
    -crack-free dash
    - m-tech I steering wheel, euro analog clock, other interior bits
    -'is front spoiler and replica splitter
    - euro plate filler rear
    - IE stage 3 springs w/ Bilstein sport shocks
    - 44mm wheel studs all around
    - AKG offset CABs
    - UUC shock mounts
    - etc, etc.

Asking $1000-$1500 depending on what's included (I have a lot of spares that could go as well, wheels, diff, etc)

Located in Bend, OR. Buyer would need to arrange transport. Lots more info on request.

Last edited by misterTT; 08-03-2017, 07:39 AM.

pm sent
    1990 325i Coupe
    ///PNW e30 CREW

Comment

Damn.. For a grand, I'd be tempted to drag it away..
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

do it!!!

I'd prefer not to part it out - someone needs to come pick it up and repair, or they can part it out themselves.

Comment

That damage can be fixed - I've seen it done on PRO3 cars, but it's not easy, and the car is never going to 100%. Unfortunately, it's going to probably be a part out..
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I will buy the drivetrain if you end up parting it. Complete Engine, trans and driveshaft.

Comment

Originally posted by guitardude View Post
              I will buy the drivetrain if you end up parting it. Complete Engine, trans and driveshaft.
              It's very possible that will happen, though I do have several people interested in picking up the whole car, none have committed yet. My problem is finding the time to pull everything out of the car, but that may end up being a necessity.

Comment

Working...
              X