Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDX- TUESDAY SEPT 12th

Sorry for the late notice:
    Hope to see some of you there, need directions? Call me 503-233-8726, leave a message if I dont answer.

Pacific Motorsports will be hosting the monthly meeting of the Portland chapter of the BMWACA this coming Tuesday, September 12th at 7PM at their shop (936 SE Powell Blvd). They welcome any and all interested members of the BMW community to this event. Food and refreshments (read: BEER) will be served.

Owner Mark Dikeos will give an overview of the shop and their capabilities.

Shop Foreman, Michael Christopherson will discuss the company's high performance and tuning work and show a few examples.

Senior Technician Dominic Albanese will tell a few stories about working for Max Hoffman (the importer of BMWs to the US and the "father" of the 2002) and Steve Dinan (among others) in his 40+ year automotive career.

Senior Consulting Technician Gerry Follett will tell a few stories of his 50+ years of working on Porshes, Ferraris, BMWs, Lamborghinis and other cars.

Jamie Roarke of GBC Distributing, the regional distributor of Redline Performance Synthetic Lubricants will speak about automotive fluids.

Pacific Motorsports is conveniently located at the Southwest corner of SE 10th and Powell, at the East end of the Ross Island Bridge. Directions can be Mapquested on their website, www.pacificmotorsportsonline.com.

See you there.
    Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
    That Guy.
    03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

I'll be there considering my car is parked in the front parking lot awaiting the motor to go in....

Comment

uuuu sounds fun, maybe i can get josh to stay a bit longer, and maybe i can get my step dad to come out in his 540i sport!

Comment

I did not know of this, but I am in like sin.
        sigpic

Comment

shitty i just missed out on this, so how was it to all who attended?

Comment

There was a grip of cars, nice e30's some good Redline info, and above all, free stuff! Including beer, pizza, hats and shirts. I won a hat and shirt and passed on the beer and pizza. There was 50-60 people there easy.
            sigpic

Comment

damn........... man that sucks for me, sounds like fun

Comment

Working...
              X