No announcement yet.

parting a 1998 M Roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was my mistake, I really wanted the wheels and I lost focus. But like I said he was a complete asshole since day one. The point of this is to make everyone aware about the person they are dealing with. I traveled all the way from so cal to have this guys threaten me to cancel the deal. And I want to make sure that everyone is aware the person they are dealing with.

Ps: Seth I shit on your salary.

Comment

i clearly remember telling you several times that i didn’t want to sell you the wheels. you were a pain in the ass from the beginning, and attempted to haggle with me repeatedly after i told you i wasn’t going to lower my price.

you had me hold them for you when several others wanted them, i didn’t ask you for a deposit, AND you felt entitled to a discount. you are the textbook definition of a pain in the ass buyer.

ALSO, you wasted my whole afternoon, with zero communication on an accurate ETA, and a little bit of information would have given me a couple of hours with my family on one of my few days off.

you had an out. i told you i didn’t want to sell them to you, and you insisted on buying them. i wasn’t going to waste another minute on dealing with you, because you’re a fuckhead and you don’t value people’s time.

i’ve been a member of this forum for a very long time, and this is literally the first and only negative interaction i’ve had with anyone, buyer or seller.

learn to act like a fucking adult, and stop wasting people’s time.

Originally posted by Richardbohr View Post
      Don’t buy anything from this guy he’s an arrogant asshole. First thing that came out of his mouth when I tried to negotiate with for two sets of tires and wheels was “I make 250k a year I don’t need money”. Doesn’t know how to treat people and ripped me off when it came to the sale of the wheels.
      Originally posted by Holland
      There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Richardbohr View Post
        After claiming the bbs wheels where in mint condition I noticed clear coat coming off. But I didn’t get a chance to inspect the wheels because after I paid him he just walked inside his house And didn’t give me the opportunity to check them out.

let’s see pics of the clear coming off.
        There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

I wasted your time?? Hahha, I communicated every single step other than my delay in the Rental car. You wanted to talk about being an adult, how about you walking away after I paid you and didn’t even help
          Load the tires. Like I said since day one you were a complete asshole throwing out your salary like it meant something to me. I’ll shortly post the picture of the wheels you sold me that were supposedly in mint condition.

Comment

please do.

the comment on salary was prefaced by, hey i don’t mean to sound like a dick, but i’m
            not going to haggle with you.. after you kept pressing me on price. i couldn’t seem to make you understand that you’re not going to get “a deal” on buying both sets.

you had an out. i told you to forget it and that i was over it. what do you hope to accomplish here? you want your money back, you cheap fuck?

you’re the reason i prefer to sell locally. it’s just not worth the headache.

plenty of people in this forum know me and have known me for years. they know i’m a no-bullshit person, and that i’m fair.

you’re a random dickhead.

Comment

ps- there is no clear coat, you fucking tool.

here is the previous seller’s FS thread (and i put less than 50 miles on them since mounting)

“the lips were mirror polished and left without clear coat”

Comment

Yeah the lips you idiot. I wasn’t talking about that. I have the pics. Let everyone know the child you are.

Comment

And yes I forced you to make the deal....

Comment

hahahah. wow.

we stood there in my driveway and you asked me if i would sell you only the BBS wheels, after i dismounted the euroweaves from my wagon, because you neglected to ask me the date codes on the tires. like i told you, i hadn’t factored tires into the price. i assumed they would be replaced. did you ask me ONCE about the tires? no.

it was at that point which i said “forget it. i’m over it”, and went to head inside... you then said “i’ll buy them i’ll buy them!”

YOU HAD AN OUT. i didn’t beg you to buy them. you wanted them more than i wanted to sell them. in fact, if you take them to a third party and drop them off, i’ll send you the money back, because i’d rather put them in the garage than let you have such sickass wheels.

i’m done replying to this thread. mods, please feel
                    free to delete any or all of this utter waste of time.
                    Last edited by sefb222; 02-03-2019, 07:27 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Sounds like a good time to disengage.
                      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by timemachine30 View Post
                        sounds like a good time to disengage.

100%

Comment

Bump for a good dude!

Also, LOL.

Comment

Why do threads always turn into a shitshow over nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by Appleseason View Post
                              Why do threads always turn into a shitshow over nothing?
                              Internet tough guys via anonymity.
                              ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

LOL all this over a set of weaves!
                                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                                X