Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAB remover tool

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    CAB remover tool

    does anyone have one of these gadgets i could borrow for a day in the Seattle area?

    sent from hell using Tapatalk
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    '90 325i sedan daily driven
    '85 325e coupe also a daily

    #2
    CAB remover tool

    Originally posted by cheffy30 View Post
    does anyone have one of these gadgets i could borrow for a day in the Seattle area?

    sent from hell using Tapatalk


    Go to oreilly/autozone they will let you rent one for a deposit you get back when returned. Super easy

    Or like 2mAn showed me, harbor freight!
    Last edited by Sonny; 06-01-2019, 04:00 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Sonny View Post
      Go to oreilly/autozone they will let you rent one for a deposit you get back when returned. Super easy

      Or like 2mAn showed me, harbor freight!
      neither store has one in my hood. losers.

      sent from hell using Tapatalk
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      '90 325i sedan daily driven
      '85 325e coupe also a daily

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by cheffy30 View Post
        neither store has one in my hood. losers.

        sent from hell using Tapatalk


        Harbor freight I think I paid $13 and also a 25% coupon is always available at the front desk

        Comment


          #5
          A standard two or three jaw puller will do the trick. Worth a post in the PNW section to see if anyone has something you can borrow.

          AB
          Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
          @autobahnmotorsport
          '88 M5 | '88 325i | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 325is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '93 740il | '03 325it

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by e30austin View Post
            A standard two or three jaw puller will do the trick. Worth a post in the PNW section to see if anyone has something you can borrow.

            AB
            done. everyone as one of these to rent.....tomorrow morning I'm all over it.
            thanks man....

            drinks on me!


            sent from hell using Tapatalk
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            '90 325i sedan daily driven
            '85 325e coupe also a daily

            Comment


              #7
              ever got this? you can make your won tool for this, I did and it works great for $20 or so from "Home Depo Motorsports"... 2 threaded rods along with some metal tubes ( theyre all in the same area) some nuts with washers some cutting for the control arms and you're done

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by e30strokr View Post
                ever got this? you can make your won tool for this, I did and it works great for $20 or so from "Home Depo Motorsports"... 2 threaded rods along with some metal tubes ( theyre all in the same area) some nuts with washers some cutting for the control arms and you're done
                completed.
                thanks for the info though man.
                see you at the picnic.

                sent from hell using Tapatalk
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                '90 325i sedan daily driven
                '85 325e coupe also a daily

                Comment

                Working...
                X