Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 M Team Shirt F/S. #7 Fina First. Order Deadline July 26

All,

I'm taking orders for the limited edition 2019 M Team shirt. This is the 17th Annual shirt (hard to believe!). This year featuring the #7 FINA FIRST that ran in the 1992 DTM in Germany. Piloted by BMW ace Johnny Cecotto.

For those that didn't make the E30 Picnic, or missed out on your favorite size/color combo, this is a limited chance to order a shirt. Like previous years, the graphic is printed large on the back, and small on the left front chest.

Deadline to order is July 26. I then compile the orders, get the shirts made here in Seattle, then package them up and mail them out. I won't keep any extra inventory after that so order by July 26 or miss out. Shirts will then mail out mid-August.

I can take PayPal or a personal check or money order.

Available are T-shirts ($25), long sleeve T's ($28) and really nice sweatshirts ($36). We use the best quality materials so they last a long time and are very comfortable. Life is too short for cheap T-shirts. Graphics are screened on with ink for sharp colors and long life too.

Offering it up on a ton apron too, looks fantastic.

Shipping is $4 for the first shirt, $3 for each additional shirt.

If you have any questions, or have problems downloading the order form (link to order form at the bottom after all of the sample images), let me know and I can e-mail it to you directly. Directions to order by PayPal are also in the PDF file. Don't PM me, but contact me at: LanceRichert at Gmail dot com

Front side. Top row colors (L-R) Carolina Blue, White, Dark Heather (Black). Bottom Row Ash (light grey), Sand: NOT SHOWN is Royal Blue.

Back side:

Detail of the back side art work of the #7 car:

And an Apron too:

A shot of the #7 in action:

Attached Files
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

I didn't even see the sweatshirts at the picnic.

What kind are they, elastic waist and cuffs?
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Sweatshirts were not offered at the Picnic. I only do a limited run of short sleeve shirts at the Picnic. The sweatshirts are elactic waist and cuffs. Brand is Hanes Ultimate Cotton F260, 90% cotton content. Plan on some shrinkage, as George Costanza would say.

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      I didn't even see the sweatshirts at the picnic.

What kind are they, elastic waist and cuffs?

Comment

I can take PayPal orders through Saturday, July 27.

Comment

Ordering is now closed. Shirts will be made in Seattle and ship out to everyone mid August.

Comment

Working...
          X