Tuesday Meets at Lucky Lab, Portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday Meets at Lucky Lab, Portland

We're coming up on another Tuesday meet and I don't see a thread for it so I'm taking the initiative.

Some know, some don't - every other Tuesday we meet at the Lucky Labrador Brew Pub in NW on Quimby, between 19th and 20th. Notice I put the NW in bold? Every week we have people calling us asking when we're going to be there, only to find out they're at a different location. The actual address is 1925 NW Quimby St, Portland, OR 97209 for those who need to map it.

Mr. Funk says it starts at 7pm but I don't believe him :finger:

We're usually there until 10pm but occasionally we stay til midnight, when they close. Minors are allowed inside until 9pm, PM me for details about this.

Best part about this place is every Tuesday they have their 'Tightwad Tuesday' specials. Pints of their microbrews (the only alcohol they serve) are $2.50 and pitchers are $7.50. They also have food but it's hit and miss, I don't recommend the "Bento", as they like to call it. There's a huge lot behind the building where you can park if you're unable to find parking in their lot or on the adjacent street.

As I said, the next meet will be Tuesday, October 17th (where the hell did October go?!). Below is a mini-schedule of future events through 2006, maybe I'll keep it updated.

October 31st
    November 7th
    November 21st
    December 5th
    December 19th

Lastly - if you show up but are too shy to walk up to us and find out if we're the right people, find myself or Mr. Funk. If you don't know what Mr. Funk looks like - ask somebody :p

Be there or be square!
    Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
    That Guy.
    03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Working...
    X