Party In The Gh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Party In The Gh

hit me up if you want to go, its at my friend kyras ( the girl who works at fox's) its gonna be a rager. 732-2134 colby
    Last edited by Kruzen; 06-05-2011, 09:57 PM. Reason: spam

Tom and I called you about this but you never hit us back up :( Bluefish Pate Carmody Cheese Eggplant Caponata Hazelnut Biscotti Maple Granola Saffron Risotto Spanicopita
    Last edited by Kruzen; 06-05-2011, 09:57 PM.
    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Ill be there....... I wish.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

dude bfest 07 mariano, its gonna be insane. Im coming back down again for sure. This time Im gonna meet you properly, last time I just said nice car, I was too hung over and out of it from driving straight from Portland ot Brysons old place in Slo, then partying late night, then getting up and driving to Santa B.

Comment

Originally posted by Mot View Post
          dude bfest 07 mariano, its gonna be insane. Im coming back down again for sure. This time Im gonna meet you properly, last time I just said nice car, I was too hung over and out of it from driving straight from Portland ot Brysons old place in Slo, then partying late night, then getting up and driving to Santa B.
          Thats a yearly thing for me. Bfest not hungover would be just wierd.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
          1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
          1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
          X