• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep
    :: PNW Crew ::
    '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by wRek View Post

Anyone care if I drag along two Volkswagen/Audi buddies? Cramer knows both of them. Mike(k04a1) with his new a6 2.7t and Sn00py with his a1 Scirocco.

No way, not the dualing Mikes ;) Make sure he brings the scirocco, I want to check it out :)
      Chris
      90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by WillisE30 View Post
        Also if the weather is good perhaps we should meet up for a photoshoot prior to our mealtime. Anyone up to meet at Owen's beach around 2:30 providing the weather is good?

Weather's not looking too good for saturday. Still planning on a 2:30 meeting? Could still do a drive...

Chris
        90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

i will probably be bringing my girlfriend or a buddy so... e-rich+1

Originally posted by rwdrift
          Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
          - Erick

Comment

Originally posted by cramer View Post
            Weather's not looking too good for saturday. Still planning on a 2:30 meeting? Could still do a drive...

I'm out for that, I am doing a timing belt/water pump job on JeffR's ride the morning of. I'm crazy.:crazy:
            sigpicFormer professional wrench thrower.
            Current:
            1988 325is S52
            Former:
            2008 Sparkling Graphite M3 Sedan(victim of home ownership)
            1988 M5
            1996 328is

Comment

An E30 drive in the rain? Not the most brilliant idea :p Half of us can't keep it on the road in the dry if previous meets are any example. (just kidding clay I love you <3)

but still. If we're going on a drive in the wet you can count me out, I don't even like driving my car in the rain. I'm still down to eat food though
              Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
              Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

I don't think we're planning on doing a drive before-hand. Just meeting up at the ram at 4. Will and I have maintenance to do to my E30 before the meet, which will occupy most of the time before 4.

Comment

Alright then, I'll see everyone at 4pm.

BTW, are we all trying to park in the actual Ram parking lot or the overflow lot across the street?
                  Chris
                  90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

I'll be there, hopefully with AT LEAST Snoopy. I'm not sure if Mike will tag along or not.

Comment

Alright then, I'll see everyone at 4pm.

BTW, are we all trying to park in the actual Ram parking lot or the overflow lot across the street?
                      We'll park in the overflow lot across the street. Hopefully there will be quite a few open spots so we can all fit and get some pictures.

Comment

Has anyone made reservations yet or are we going to walk in at 4 and ask for a table for 30?
                        sigpic

Comment

:ugh:

Totally never thought about that. I'll call them today and make reservations.

Comment

Looks like there's 19 confirmed, but I'll have them make a table for 30 just to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffR116 View Post
                              We'll park in the overflow lot across the street. Hopefully there will be quite a few open spots so we can all fit and get some pictures.

Should be pretty empty since we're meeting at an off time (not lunch, not dinner). I"ll try and get there a little early to stake out some spots ;)
                              Chris
                              90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
                                An E30 drive in the rain? Not the most brilliant idea :p Half of us can't keep it on the road in the dry if previous meets are any example. (just kidding clay I love you <3)

but still. If we're going on a drive in the wet you can count me out, I don't even like driving my car in the rain. I'm still down to eat food though
                                dude, you live in western washington, get over it.
                                how hard is it to drive in the wet? just wear lighter shoes or learn throttle controll.
                                m106 1990 e30
                                e36 daily
                                e32 cruiser

Comment

Working...
                                X