X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portland area people: PIR saturday night drags

not sure if this should be in track events or gatherings:

This Saturday, March 10th

But the les schwab late night drags just opened up last weekend and last year my car was in pieces so i never had a chance to run it on the straight. This will be my first time ever doing this, hopefully all you surrounding portland area people can come out and hang out with myself and some of my friends. I know MOT is going to be there and it will be his 21st Bday!!!!! Hopefully we can get a nice showing of e30s there, should be fun, hope to see you there.

Wait, you going thu fri or sat night? I am down!
    sigpic

Comment

lol...that is my b-day too but I think I'll be out of town at that time.
      sigpic

Comment

Ill actually be coming into town this weekend for my friends birthday and my mothers birthday, but we will all be far to drunk to do any drag racing.

my moms birthday is not actually this saturday, its on the 7th and im not sure when my friends birthday is, but the party is this saturday, still crazy coincidence though.

Comment

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
          Ill actually be coming into town this weekend for my friends birthday and my mothers birthday, but we will all be far to drunk to do any drag racing.

my moms birthday is not actually this saturday, its on the 7th and im not sure when my friends birthday is, but the party is this saturday, still crazy coincidence though.
          You should still come out and hang out/watch
          sigpic

Comment

i may roll through. tonytony what color is your car? i know what e30groupies cars look like, which one you driving if you go? ill most likely drive my girls white 325e 4dr if we make it down.

Comment

were going saturday night before I host my house party. Tonytony has a red late model with a Black LTW flag on the hood and basketweaves. every one knows what my beater looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 Groupie View Post
                Wait, you going thu fri or sat night? I am down!
                i'm going saturday night, you should be there!!! and like mot said i'm driving a brilliantrot e30 with a black lightwieght flag, and i'm asian if that helps hahahaha

edit: this is tonytony psting btw...acidently posted with alan's username.

Comment

Originally posted by Group A View Post
                  i'm going saturday night, you should be there!!! and like mot said i'm driving a brilliantrot e30 with a black lightwieght flag, and i'm asian if that helps hahahaha

edit: this is tonytony psting btw...acidently posted with alan's username.

Tony is having a identity crisis.

Comment

i'm still unofficially faster than you!!!!! i'll let you redeem yourself on saturday night:p and i wont kill it this time lol

Comment

I didnt really plan on draggin, but if I did that, I would take the bronzit, otherwise, the schwarz.
                      sigpic

Comment

lets all pitch in for a craigslist BBW hooker for tom! i got $5on it:rofl:

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
                        i'm still unofficially faster than you!!!!! i'll let you redeem yourself on saturday night and i wont kill it this time lol
                        haha, reving on tom and then killing it at the light...CLASSIC!
                        Last edited by Group A; 03-07-2007, 02:05 AM.

Comment

it wans't me, my um timing was off, yeah..........

Comment

i wonder if i can talk the salem folk into coming up.....

Comment

that would be awesome to see a nice showing of bmws, i guess this will be a little last minute bmw gathering. lets just hope it doens't rain on saturday:|

Comment

Working...
                              X