NOV. 17th BBQ E30 meet and drive

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • steinkek
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Groupie
    I say you should opt for the black & decker removal mod. :)
    hahahaha already did that. I didnt want to risk using that scoop to suck up water.

    Leave a comment:


  • restoration
    replied
    Come on I know you guys want free burger and dogs, it is a somewhat birthday party to.

    Originally posted by E30 Groupie
    I say you should opt for the black & decker removal mod. :)
    Haha yeah we need to get rid of that that thing i have an extra rubber tube that goes from the plastic shield to airbox i will even put it in for him. Cause if you hit a puddle of water your screwed:blowup:

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Originally posted by steinkek
    Yehya im headed up to this for a bit. Im excited to get some modding started on my new toy
    I say you should opt for the black & decker removal mod. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • restoration
    replied
    that SS is going to fell so much better

    Leave a comment:


  • steinkek
    replied
    Yehya im headed up to this for a bit. Im excited to get some modding started on my new toy

    Leave a comment:


  • restoration
    started a topic NOV. 17th BBQ E30 meet and drive

    NOV. 17th BBQ E30 meet and drive

    I am going to host a small meet at my house on November 17th in Vancouver WA. There will be a BBQ with burgers and hotdogs. Bring your own drinks. We we also be doing small modifications like a SS and oil so we can do simple things.

    Then later we could go for a drive on some nice windy roads nearby
    (nice 1hr. drive)

    Anybody that comes is welcome to crash if it is late

    Steinkek is doing a short shift and i am bleeding brakes... all are welcome but just need to get a head count.
Working...