PNW Ski Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PNW Ski Trip

This thread is just to see who might be interested in organizing a ski trip to one of the many fine mountains we have here in the PNW. Personally I think we should just go all out and head up to Whistler for the weekend. My school organizes a trip up there at discounted cost. I went two years ago with my old school and it was only about 350 for transportation, hotel and lift ticket for the whole weekend. If Whistler is out of the question, there are plenty of other mountains to ride.

So what do you guys think? Is anybody interested? What mountain? What date?

let's do the cascade tour - mt. hood, crystal mountain, steven's pass, baker, then Whistler. Actually, that's probably too much to easily coordinate, so I'm down for whatever.
    sigpic
    An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

Comment

Snowmass at Christmas...

See Yah there!

Comment

ive been shredding the past 2 weekends.. last weekend 2ft. + of freshies and dumping the whole time...we built a booter and filmed a little then saturday i went back up and had to hike about 2 or 3 miles to tabletop but it was some gangster shit once we got up there...
        -Brandon
        sigpic

Comment

Washington is getting powder? Damn...

Too bad it rains sometimes in the PNW.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
            Washington is getting powder? Damn...

Too bad it rains sometimes in the PNW.
            it was snowing at 2800 ft. about a week and a hlaf ago.. now its warmed up and all that melted soo you gotta hike but there is snow!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm down, fuck yeah! Bachellor is also sweet, we could rent one of those huge cabins at Sunriver that sleep like 20 people, bring in 4 or 5 kegs from Deschutes Brewing and have ourselves one hell of a party!

Comment

Dang... Wonder if Colorado is getting some... A-Basin I think is already "open" depending on conditions...

Comment

There is also that cabin on the slopes of timberline. it might be hard to get a hold of, but it would be sick. And theres a bunch of hotels in government camp. Mt. Hood would probably be a safe bet.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1726949
                  Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
                  gross, I bet that has an offset so positive it could prove to eliminate all emo feelings

Comment

Originally posted by *R* View Post
                    There is also that cabin on the slopes of timberline. it might be hard to get a hold of, but it would be sick. And theres a bunch of hotels in government camp. Mt. Hood would probably be a safe bet.
                    True, Gov't camp is a great place to rent large cabins. It's a 10 minute drive to Timberline, 20 minutes to Meadows and 20 seconds to Ski Bowl. Can't beat that!

Comment

and theres always just staying at Timberline.. kinda spendy but theres a heated pool and a hot tub, and youre on the slopes already

gross, I bet that has an offset so positive it could prove to eliminate all emo feelings

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                        I'm down, fuck yeah! Bachellor is also sweet, we could rent one of those huge cabins at Sunriver that sleep like 20 people, bring in 4 or 5 kegs from Deschutes Brewing and have ourselves one hell of a party!
                        You're a good man Darrin. I'm so down for that, even josh could come lol!

Comment

I vote for a big cabin at either Gov't Camp (Mt Hood) or Sunriver (Mt Bachelor). Both will allow for easy mountain access and massive keg parties. I like Timberline Lodge and all, but it's more $ and we can't really party.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                            Bachelor would be awesome. I have never been so it would be a new experience. How much would one of those cabins cost for the weekend?

Comment

an ass load

Comment

Working...
                              X