junkyards near seattle???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

junkyards near seattle???

anyone know where the good junkyards are at? I'm new to the area and no one i know knows anything haha.

Aurora Auto Wrecking is it around here for BMWs. Campbell Nelson sometimes has things, as does Gundies(Bellingham) but that's most of it.
    sigpicFormer professional wrench thrower.
    Current:
    1988 325is S52
    Former:
    2008 Sparkling Graphite M3 Sedan(victim of home ownership)
    1988 M5
    1996 328is

Comment

aurora autowrecking and campbell nelson ore my favs

-

Comment

Depends on what you're looking for and where you're located. There's a Pull-a-Part in Arlington that has a couple of e30s and 320i's. But that's about it. Campbell Nelson in Arlington is pretty spendy, but seems to have a good supply of '90's vintage BMWs.

Comment

boooo on aurora autowrecking way way to much $ and they think the can get away charging people up the walls :crazy:
          but that is just my 2 cents
          looking for a e30m50 swap harness adapter pm me $150 shipped
          email nitroman12@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by gregslow318i View Post
            boooo on aurora autowrecking way way to much $ and they think the can get away charging people up the walls :crazy:
            but that is just my 2 cents
            They can get away with it, they're the only ones that consistently have e30s
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cferb View Post
              They can get away with it, they're the only ones that consistently have e30s
              Together we can make it better, never let other dead e30 goes to wrecking yard too soon.
              http://www.kingofeurope.net/2010/

Comment

Originally posted by drift View Post
                Together we can make it better, never let other dead e30 goes to wrecking yard too soon.
                too much work. who said bmw parts were cheap, used or not.

is the arlington pull a part even worth my time? is campbell nelsons junkyard also apart of their dealership? im confused.
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I can speak about Gundies, they are hi priced. I am seriously thinking of jetting over to the Arlington pull a part. There used to be some pretty nice yards in Woodinville but I heard they were shut down.

Comment

Or you can always call down to Portland! We can ship or often are driving up to Seattle so can meet up for delivery.
                    Autobahn Sport - ***503.715.0044*** - "ABS BMW Parts" on AIM

**To avoid delays with shipments, please note which parts you are paying for AND YOUR R3VLIMITED USERNAME in the "note to seller" field when using PayPal**

Comment

Originally posted by Autobahn Sport View Post
                      Or you can always call down to Portland! We can ship or often are driving up to Seattle so can meet up for delivery.
                      +1 I got a couple things from you guys

Super nice, good prices, just great

Aurora is expensive:(
                      Flickr
                      Originally posted by Indecline06
                      For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

See my writeup about Campbell Nelson's pricing. OBTW as of Saturday the Pull a Part only has an early 88 E30, they have a couple other BMW's but the particulars escape me.

Comment

Yeah the yards in Woodinville got but up by Costco and are gone. Now we just have a Costco in there place :( Pretty lame.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Aurora is sometimes more expensive than the dealer...
                            Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

If I had the money and the space, and a bit of good luck I'd try and get some E30's to establish my own little parts kingdom. Of course I'd also have to find the time to go looking for them too.

Comment

Working...
                              X