Plastic Bumpers for a good cause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plastic Bumpers for a good cause

Hey guys. Don't know if anyone has been following the project but last week we finally passed emissions and got her re-insured.

Here are some threads to check out: http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthre...t=94451&page=5

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=699289

So anyway, now that the 357 is driving I figure it's time to make her look good as well.

Does anyone have PLASTIC BUMPERS laying around? Need to find some. The hope is someone locally might have them. Makes errything easier.

Looking forward to kickin it soon and checking out everyone's cars!
    E30-LS1 aka. 357is
    email us to pick up our LS1 swap guide
    E30-LS1 KITS now available!!
    E30LS1@gmail.com
    e30ls1.com

Yo garret its yannick what's up man. great to hear its running. I'm picking mine up tomorrow FINALLY :)

I've gotta wire her up and then we can race...lol not

taken her past 2nd yet??

we should get some people together and have ourselves a little meet of sorts...
    Flickr
    Originally posted by Indecline06
    For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Garret, I have a $20 bill for your gas tank if you show at Joshiefest 2008.

Can't help on the bumpers, but be there anyway.

Luke

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I have a plastic rear one you can have for a whopping $35.00.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

contact Funkmasta aka Joe Funk, he probably has a set or two lying around.

I really wanna see the car, followed your project for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by yberther View Post
            Yo garret its yannick what's up man. great to hear its running. I'm picking mine up tomorrow FINALLY :)

I've gotta wire her up and then we can race...lol not

taken her past 2nd yet??

we should get some people together and have ourselves a little meet of sorts...
            Have driven in 3rd but haven't really gased it in 3rd yet. Clutch slave cylinder leak seems to have stopped though. Thank GOD. If you have any questions/need any welding, etc on your car call me up. I've been wanting to do a custom roll cage for awhile. Dunno if you have that in the plans or not. We'll talk in a bit. When you gonna be in town?

Garret, I have a $20 bill for your gas tank if you show at Joshiefest 2008.

Can't help on the bumpers, but be there anyway.

Luke
            When is Joshiefest 2008 and where? I will probably be down if I don't have anything going on. Looking forward to letting everyone see her.

I have a plastic rear one you can have for a whopping $35.00.
            I'm VERY interested. I'll PM you in a sec.

contact Funkmasta aka Joe Funk, he probably has a set or two lying around.

I really wanna see the car, followed your project for a long time.
            Will do.

Peace everyone!
            -Garret
            E30-LS1 aka. 357is
            email us to pick up our LS1 swap guide
            E30-LS1 KITS now available!!
            E30LS1@gmail.com
            e30ls1.com

Comment

I'll be in town for the rest of the summer (I'll be in olympia for the 4th but that's it)
              Just call me when you want to meet up ... I'm stoked to see the beast.
              Flickr
              Originally posted by Indecline06
              For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Working...
              X