Eugene OR BBQ/Picnic july 27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eugene OR BBQ/Picnic july 27th

This is the second annual theeugenevwscene.com BBQ/Picnic. This year we are joining up with the cgoe.org crew. So it will be alot of VW's, some BMW's, EVO's, STI's....ect Dogs and burgers.

When:
    Sunday July 27th @ 2PM

Where:
    Armitage park, Eugene OR

Last year we had around 60 cars. This year we are expecting closer to 80. We have reservations and plenty of parking. It would be good to have some R3v folks there. Ryan and I wouldnt want to be the only E30's.

Come out, have fun, see some cool cars, meet some cool people
    Last edited by ditchdigger; 07-09-2008, 04:00 PM.

On a thursday?

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Crap. Fixed it. Sunday the 27th

Comment

Originally posted by ditchdigger View Post
        Crap. Fixed it. Sunday the 27th

That's way more doable! I should hopefully be able to make it

Need a mod to FIX title plz

Comment

I'll be there.
          PNW Crew
          90 m3
          06 m5

Comment

Nice!! i'll be there and i will let some non-forum watchers know. any BMWs right? i could get some cool e21s and such to come.
            1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
            2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
            2003 X5 3.0

Comment

wonder if i can get the S14 put together in time.....

Comment

Friend is getting married that day :(
                Originally posted by Gruelius
                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

i will likely be there
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Should I bring the campaign south?! :)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                      i will likely be there
                      wow! participating in a meet? and one out of town? im speechless

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post
                      Should I bring the campaign south?! :)
                      its bout that time.

Comment

^hey ive been coming to alot of meets recently, There just haven't been many lately even though its summer.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by MacBudd541 View Post
                          Nice!! i'll be there and i will let some non-forum watchers know. any BMWs right? i could get some cool e21s and such to come.
                          Any BMW, Hell any car really. It will mostly be Euro's/imports but I am betting some american iron will show up too. Informal BBQ/Picnic atmosphere. I LOVE E21's so bring as many as you can. I was actually looking for a pre 80 E21 when I found my E30.

I wasnt expecting so many folks from up north to be interested. This is great. I will have to grab a few dozen extra hotdogs for you guys.:)

Comment

I prefer to grab my own sausage, thanks. ;)

On a more serious note, do we need to bring anything? Buns? Chips? Burger patties? Condiments? Is there any "donation" asked for? Details, I need them. :)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post
                              On a more serious note, do we need to bring anything? Buns? Chips? Burger patties? Condiments? Is there any "donation" asked for? Details, I need them. :)
                              Bringing some food would help ensure that there was enough to go around. As far as donations that is up to you personally. If anyone wanted to help with some of the costs (park reservation, charcoal, food and drink) a 5 or 10 buck donation via paypal to theeugenevwscene@comcast.net would be cool but totally unnecessary.

Its all about having a laid back good time. We are starting it off at 2pm and it will probably go till 5 or 6 at least.

I will talk with the other organizers and see if we should split up parking my marque. VW's are usually notoriously low so we have to pick places with no speed bumps;)

Comment

Working...
                              X