No announcement yet.

Took a job in Vancouver, WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfotunately my receipts are all packed up in my garage (doing a home remodel) so it'll be a while before I can get to them. He charges by the hour and IIRC it was under 2 hours worth.

If you want to road tune it some, I can give you a hand. I had the WOT and some mid range and idle sorted out on the dyno then I fine tuned a few areas on the road. It'll take you quite a while to do a full map on the dyno, just get it so it's running safely and you can tweek it on your own.
    Chris
    90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
      Will do.

I'm just excited to see your car and hopefully help you rebuild your m3. It's something I've always wanted to see done and would love to help.
      right on. as soon as the shims arrive work resumes. when you gonna be up here?

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
        right on. as soon as the shims arrive work resumes. when you gonna be up here?
        Just read the shims post...

I'll be up there by the 10th of next month.
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

Hit me up when you get settled man. Welcome to town :)
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
            Hit me up when you get settled man. Welcome to town :)
            Will do bro. I just got my apartment taken care of up there so I'm good to go with a place to live - very nice place and only 5 minutes from work. w00t for saving gas on the drive!
            PNW Crew
            90 m3
            06 m5

Comment

w00+

Hi Ted. :)
              Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
              That Guy.
              03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Little late to the party but, good luck in WA/PDX, Ted. I am sure you will have a blast up there! You are so right about the opportunities in Eugene, its a barren wasteland.

Comment

Welcome. Now I can finally buy you that beer I owe ya. A small price to pay for knowing my views are accurately represented in all r3v political threads ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
                    Welcome. Now I can finally buy you that beer I owe ya. A small price to pay for knowing my views are accurately represented in all r3v political threads ;)
                    Fantastic, I'll look forward to it!

Originally posted by RabidChimp View Post
                    Little late to the party but, good luck in WA/PDX, Ted. I am sure you will have a blast up there! You are so right about the opportunities in Eugene, its a barren wasteland.
                    Thanks bro - yeah Eugene is BAD. Oh well, the kinda scarry thing is that there really isn't even a small part of me that wants to stay here at this point. If I could move up to that area tomorrow I would.

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
                    w00+

Hi Ted. :)

Hi Joe <3

Picked up a few new suits today, AND gave some golf clubs away to a friend. Retirement is officially here. I'll have to take a few of you fools out to Rose City to get drunk and play golf. Now just a trip to IKEA and i'm set...

Juvenile question though... is liquor cheaper in WA? I know that cali is dirt cheap, but wasn't sure how it was up in WA.
                    PNW Crew
                    90 m3
                    06 m5

Comment

Juvenile question though... is liquor cheaper in WA? I know that cali is dirt cheap, but wasn't sure how it was up in WA.
                      "blah blah blah blah blah ... and onto the party" - Ted W.
                      Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                      That Guy.
                      03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
                        "blah blah blah blah blah ... and onto the party" - Ted W.
                        Yeah, well.... yeah.
                        PNW Crew
                        90 m3
                        06 m5

Comment

Liquor prices in Vancouver and Oregon are almost identical.

Comment

I'll have to take a few of you fools out to Rose City to get drunk and play golf.
                            That is literally ACROSS THE STREET from my house. Like, 10 yards out my fucking front door. After-golf pool party at my house yo!

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                              That is literally ACROSS THE STREET from my house. Like, 10 yards out my fucking front door. After-golf pool party at my house yo!
                              I'll bring the Joey Juice :P

Comment

fuck yeah!

Comment

Working...
                                X