Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So anyone have some mechanic reccomendations in my area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had good luck with Precision Motorwerks in Interbay. They have loaner E30's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by e30evolution View Post
      If you are down in the Redmond area tomorrow I could give it a listen, or I may be down at the shop on Saturday making Mudflaps for my car... haha

Luke.... my mom hasn't been by in a couple weeks, last time she came down our dirty floors broke her vacuum! And Eric brought his Touring back by for his Fresh Differential... but mainly because he completely destroyed the Flex disc and CSB. He loves the stereo by the way!

Christian.... I think I read over on BMW puget sound you were having some cooling system problems.... give me a call and we can talk!
      crap- I checked the thread 6 days too late. lol. Sorry. But I don't think I have enough faith in the E30 right now to even try to make it to Redmond. It really freaks me out! You ever come out north for house calls? ;) lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dogbite View Post
        I've had good luck with Precision Motorwerks in Interbay. They have loaner E30's!!!
        loaner E30s?! How fun would that be!
        sigpic

Comment

Where do you live? There's Gene's Automotive right behind the Porsche dealership in Bellevue. Great guy, worked with him for years since I had my e46.
          sigpic

Comment

Just a heads up for anyone reading this still, M-Cars has gone out of business. I will be taking my car by Westwerks tomorrow...
            92 325ic 5 speed, hard top, windscreen, 133k, for sale
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X