Eastside Meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beastolizer View Post
    Ducati, you're nowhere close to the eastside...Im curious as to how you got on this thread?

Yes, I am a Mustang. Proud of it! And sadly, I dont have any pictures of my car on my computer yet. :( Soon though!

Luke, Im chill. No worries. :D He just said we cant have meets now and I was just stating I made this thread a month ago.
    I was a Falcon. F your school and F your gay ass Bell. :finger:

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
      I was a Falcon. F your school and F your gay ass Bell. :finger:
      Bold Statement right there Nicademus :D. Real bold.

Yeah, that bell is pretty damn cool :woowoo:. Too bad this year gave us no reason to use it :(.
      '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
      '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
      '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

Bold Statement right there Nicademus :D. Real bold.

Yeah, that bell is pretty damn cool :woowoo:. Too bad this year gave us no reason to use it :(.
        Glad you realize I'm joking ;) Some of my best friends went to your school. Really? you guys didn't do well?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Fuck.

Winter storm watch has been replaced by winter storm warning. 6 more inches of snow.

Fuck

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Oh our team was horrible this year at football. :( Then again, we play in the toughest division in the state. Issaquah and Skyline, who were both in the 4A champ. game were from Kingco.

What year did you graduate?

:finger: The snow...I'm sick of it.

Comment

Ducati, you're nowhere close to the eastside...Im curious as to how you got on this thread?
              because to portlanders, eastside == on the east side of the river, so i peeked in here. is that a problem?

Comment

No problemo with me. I was just curious :p

Comment

10-4 :)
                  fwiw, i graduated in 1986 :D

Comment

Wha?

Comment

This thread is old, but I concur that we shall have an adult meeting and play some pool or just have some beverages and shoot the shit.

But it has to be during a time that I'm home from school.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                        This thread is old, but I concur that we shall have an adult meeting and play some pool or just have some beverages and shoot the shit.

But it has to be during a time that I'm home from school.
                        So we cant meet up without you? SHit. I'm back at CWU again, but the Lynnwood campus. Need to finish up some ish.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Go right ahead, but I'll have to organize something for the summer so I can join. Be happy you're at Lynwood, the winters here suck ass.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                            Go right ahead, but I'll have to organize something for the summer so I can join. Be happy you're at Lynwood, the winters here suck ass.
                            Yeah the winters drag on, and on and on over there. Then when its pretty much not winter anymore you have all the dirty ass snow that just lingers forever.

How is the "new" SUB over there anyways? I need to come check it out because some things have changed since I was there last. Do people still go to the Oakrail all the time?

~ John Adams ~

Comment

We should meeeeeet.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Working...
                              X