PARTING: 87 325 (no interior)

NO INTERIOR!!!

Everything else is cool.

Color is Scwarz. 2dr.

how is the paint?
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Sunroof panel picked up?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

if the paint is good i might take the hood.
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

The paint is "fair"

hood - $50

sunroof panel- $20

PM me guys!

thanks

Comment

I wouldn't count on the paint on this car being anywhere near "fair". The fender I traded him for my Reiger lip for was covered in 1/8" of Bondo beneath the paint.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
              I wouldn't count on the paint on this car being anywhere near "fair". The fender I traded him for my Reiger lip for was covered in 1/8" of Bondo beneath the paint.
              That fender is garbage... and belongs in the trash. How can dps1 look at that and tell the buyer its in " Good shape"??? Janderson- I hope you can get your lip back or the cash value from dps1.

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

Originally posted by karzrtoyz View Post
                That fender is garbage... and belongs in the trash. How can dps1 look at that and tell the buyer its in " Good shape"??? Janderson- I hope you can get your lip back or the cash value from dps1.
                he came over to my house and helped me pull the fender. the fender was in no way that condition and there was no way of telling that i looked like that when it was traded. when he went home he tried to sand it and prepare it for paint when it was discovered that the fender was previously covered in bondo. i offered to find him a new fender because this one was coverd in bondo (which neither me or him knew about).

janderson come get your money if you want it

Comment

Okay, I'll drive 6 hours round trip to come and pick up $50, that sounds perfectly logical. Then I'll be out a fender, a lip, and any money that I would have gotten back from this whole thing. When for the cost of a stamp and a 5 minute trip to the post office, you could have already had this taken care of.

Explain to me how that sounds logical AT ALL.

If you turned around and sold that lip a day later, it would have to seem like you already had a buyer lined up for it. You obviously didn't want it that bad. If all you were going to get for that fender in the end was $50, I would have gladly just paid you that, I could have still had my almost $200 lip and splitter. And I probably wouldn't even have cared nearly as much.

Comment

your making a huge scene over nothing.

Comment

/\ Why dont you just send him the money?

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

i said that i was going to.. i told him this 3 days ago. i still confused why he even came into my thread when i already offered to fix the problem...???

Comment

Still waiting for a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dps1 View Post
                            your making a huge scene over nothing.
                            Nothing? I spent $50 in gas and I traded you a $200 lip and splitter for a fender, which was a loss on my part to begin with for the lip alone. Then I end up with a fender that's worth nothing, and the only thing you are doing in the way of fixing this situation is trying make me look bad.
                            Originally posted by dps1 View Post
                            i said that i was going to.. i told him this 3 days ago. i still confused why he even came into my thread when i already offered to fix the problem...???
                            You DID NOT offer to send me the money. I had to ask YOU to send it to me, and you told me you couldn't. All you told me was that you had already sold the lip, and when I asked you to just give me the money, all you said was you do not have Paypal. I still have every single PM you've sent me. The only thing you've offered in regards to the money is for me to come back to your house and get it, and that was today. If you had offered to send me the money, why would I have said anything? It makes no sense at all. The first mention you've even made of the $50 was yesterday, and all you said was this:
                            its only 50$..and i dont have paypal.
                            So that leaves me wondering, if you are going to pay Farbin for the shipping to get me the fender, how exactly will you do it? You don't have Paypal. You could mail it to him, but you could also mail me the $50 you supposedly got for selling the lip. Which would be cheaper than shipping the new fender to me by about half.
                            Last edited by Jand3rson; 02-05-2009, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Dude you have the lip don't fuck with him.
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                              X