Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like it man i go to that class with my bro tuesday nights to use the lifts....and of coars with the cover on and all i spotted it and pulled into the lift next to ya........sorry i peeked lol nice swap in progres
    Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything. 1985 e30 325e chipped 4:10 lsd forged control arm bushing and old ass bbs weaves. 1966 ford galaxie 500 XL 390. 1982 e21 320i........not running. :wgaf:

Comment

heymabey some one on hear can help me out i'm not getting many responses in gen tech.....my car is missing hard under 2500 rpm after she warms up but if i shut her off and start her up rite away she runs great for about 5 minutes and then starts running like shit again and i can repeat that over and over again............maby my chip? any thoughts?
      Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything. 1985 e30 325e chipped 4:10 lsd forged control arm bushing and old ass bbs weaves. 1966 ford galaxie 500 XL 390. 1982 e21 320i........not running. :wgaf:

Comment

Originally posted by onthefly View Post
        heymabey some one on hear can help me out i'm not getting many responses in gen tech.....my car is missing hard under 2500 rpm after she warms up but if i shut her off and start her up rite away she runs great for about 5 minutes and then starts running like shit again and i can repeat that over and over again............maby my chip? any thoughts?
        Coolant temp sensor? Running rich?

Comment

Saw an early henna with euro bumpers and mt1 wing on 10th today. Could swear I should saw it for sale on here.

Also saw a lach silber 318is in the parking garage.

Comment

Friday night, about nine pm hwy 217 to 26w...

You: white e30, dark wheels, i think it was an early coupe and was lowered.

Me: green e34 with three people in the car that came mobbing up on you from way back and passed you mid corner on the on ramp sliding the tail out a little.

Nice car, I had to get a closer look :)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

ok feelin like a bone head there are 2 o rings on the end of the dip stick that are shot i replaced those and she runs fine lol

Comment

Originally posted by rickycricketts View Post
                Saw an early henna with euro bumpers and mt1 wing on 10th today. Could swear I should saw it for sale on here.

Also saw a lach silber 318is in the parking garage.
                Could be Roman's old car (doubtful since it's still in SEA area,) but probably Joe Funk's old M30 car. If you see it again, leave a note with my name and number.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Followed a Red E30 M3 last night from Hwy 26 in Hillsboro, all the way down to Washington square. I was in my blue M30 swapped E30, taking the wife and kids to Benihana. Which was amaze balls.

Comment

Deleted
                    Last edited by Martin C.; 02-13-2013, 12:34 PM. Reason: Posted in the wrong forum
                    1997 328i - SOLD
                    1991 325is - SOLD
                    2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
                    1991 318is
                    2011 328i xDrive
                    2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

Saw a silver vert with no rear bumper on 205 sb near mill plain at about 3:00 - you were behind the Maserati. Looked like the car was mid bumper swap.
                      PNW Crew
                      90 m3
                      06 m5

Comment

Spotted this beauty just off N Alberta the other day:

Had RA1s, permanent track #s and a BMA ACA/CCA sticker. Obviously enthusiast-owned

Comment

Think I've seen that on I5 a couple times. Older guy. Super clean.

Comment

I was walking my dog in Lake Grove (lake oswego) and saw an unbadged early model bronzit vert with a nice hardtop. Black steelie winter wheels. I ended up walking by your house and saw another broznit (hardtop) with what looked like a purposefully rusted trunk in the garage. I wanted to say hi but didnt see anyone around
                            Originally posted by BewWoo
                            That's what she said.

Comment

That would be Ken (nny403.)

Comment

^tight. i figured he had to be on here when i saw another on in the garage
                                Originally posted by BewWoo
                                That's what she said.

Comment

Working...
                                X