• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schwarz ix on 84! I think we had a little too much fun =]

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by rickycricketts View Post
      Schwarz ix on 84! I think we had a little too much fun =]
      Aww yeah! Meh, we may have gotten a little carried away...but you know how that m20 just loves to r3v! :D:D

Comment

While you guys had a nice even match I was trying desperately to keep up with some kid in his moms stock ass wrx on 84. Son of a bitch pulled on me like I was stopped at 120.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
          While you guys had a nice even match I was trying desperately to keep up with some kid in his moms stock ass wrx on 84. Son of a bitch pulled on me like I was stopped at 120.
          Yeah... that's what we get for driving sports cars of the 80's... shit 24v e30s still get stomped by honda odysseys...

Comment

Yeah... that's what we get for driving sports cars of the 80's... shit 24v e30s still get stomped by honda odysseys...
            Damn rick when did you go 24v?

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
              Damn rick when did you go 24v?
              Have not gone 24v yet

Comment

Have not gone 24v yet

Ahh too bad! DO IT! You will not regret it

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                  Ahh too bad! DO IT! You will not regret it
                  this winter! turbo m52. it's happening

Comment

I'm thinkin one of those Honda odyssey motors might be the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                      I'm thinkin one of those Honda odyssey motors might be the way to go.
                      Ody motors are awesome. Compact, light and 240hp. I was honestly surprised when I stood on the happy pedal in my wife's Ody. I hated that van...but it was fairly quick for what it was. lol.

A lot of guys use the J35A4 for sand rails. They are $600 all day long and take low to moderate boost well.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundByte View Post
                        Lachssilber late model with a wing earlier today on 99W near Tualatin Rd.

Bronzit (?) with aftermarket brown/orange wheels parked at River Rd. and Oak Grove Rd.
                        You must be the AW car I see around all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by MeanM50 View Post
                          Ody motors are awesome. Compact, light and 240hp. I was honestly surprised when I stood on the happy pedal in my wife's Ody. I hated that van...but it was fairly quick for what it was. lol.

A lot of guys use the J35A4 for sand rails. They are $600 all day long and take low to moderate boost well.
                          Odysseys have 240 horse? Wtf
                          Has Honda ever made an i6? That could be kind of bad ass

Comment

I would go with a 1jzgte if I were going with another manufacture. Other than that M52 Turbo is the win.
                            -Erik
                            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by MeanM50 View Post
                              You must be the AW car I see around all the time?
                              Probably! There are tons of alpine E30s around though. I'm on (sprayed) black basketweaves, and easy to spot these days because I've got a red hood/trunk until my friends and I get the paint booh set up. In a month or two...

Comment

Stanced bronzit early model coupe on Powell in Gresham just now.

Comment

Working...
                                X