X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damir View Post
    By Multnomah?
    Yeah, like blocks from Multnomah. I saw him passing Canby St and Canby Ln, headed towards Oleson. Looked like an early model missing its rear bumper? I was pretty wacked out after a long-ass work day.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundByte View Post
      Yeah, like blocks from Multnomah. I saw him passing Canby St and Canby Ln, headed towards Oleson. Looked like an early model missing its rear bumper? I was pretty wacked out after a long-ass work day.
      Hrmm, I live right near Multnomah Village and have a red '85 325e coupe.

Sounds like it's another red E30 in the area, that'd be cool. I was for sure on Hawthorne at the time.

Comment

Right on. It might be the guy that I've seen parked on 45th, just north of multnomah blvd, unless that's you.

Comment

Right on. It might be the guy that I've seen parked on 45th, just north of multnomah blvd, unless that's you.
          Did you mean South of Multnomah? If so, then that's me with an unpainted driver's side front fender.

Comment

Derp. That is what I meant. I've only lived here my entire life. Rad! We should set up a meet at council crest or something like that.

Comment

Derp. That is what I meant. I've only lived here my entire life. Rad! We should set up a meet at council crest or something like that.
              Yeah, definitely.

Comment

Just spotted an alpine 325is parked at Goose Hollow, parked near Portland BMW.
                Employee maybe?
                '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
                  Just spotted an alpine 325is parked at Goose Hollow, parked near Portland BMW.
                  Employee maybe?
                  That car is always parked around that area on SW Jefferson. I've been driving through that area for about 4 years and have always seen that alpine e30 parked there. They have a euro plate filler. It used to be parked right near the news building all the time.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                  i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                   - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Spotted this car on Tualatin-Sherwood Road this evening around 7:00 PM.

Slammed, 'stanced'?, super low, early diving-board car with ES/IS air dam. Bronzit/light brown/white in color? Wasn't really paying attention but it looked good.

I gave you a thumbs up in my 240, you threw me a hangloose.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      Flat black late model coupe with cirrusblau rear bumper and Arizona plates on I5, heading north, approximately 5:30-6pm yesterday, just 10 miles south of Eugene.
                      Just saw this car on Salem Craigslist for $600. Missed it. Fuck.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375473381.022357.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	7158093

Whose beauty is this?

Comment

Man, I miss the Pearl

Peter
                          -Peter
                          '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                          '91 318is slicktop project
                          '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                          '00 Tundra

Comment

White coupe, lowered with AC Schnitzer wheels (I think), going on SW 45th and crossing Multnomah just before 11:30am.

Comment

Spotted getting on 205N from Johnson Creek.
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic
                              1990 Brilliantrot 325i (Always a project)
                              2015 Alpine 320xi (Daily)

Comment

I go to school with that kid. His name is Lingurade on here.
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X