• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KLiz90 View Post
    We in Mexico now?

Yes

Comment

Saw a (calypso?) vert on Milwaukee in SE yesterday on what looked to be RS' and yellow fogs. Anyone on here?

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerM View Post
        Saw a (calypso?) vert on Milwaukee in SE yesterday on what looked to be RS' and yellow fogs. Anyone on here?

Was it this guy?
        '91 318is turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
          Yes
          Shit.
          sigpic
          1990 Brilliantrot 325i (Always a project)
          2015 Alpine 320xi (Daily)

Comment

Originally posted by dpmcdonald View Post
            Was it this guy?

Yes, but I believe his bumper was painted.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerM View Post
              Yes, but I believe his bumper was painted.

That guy is a member of the PNW BMW group on Facebook. Not sure if he is on r3v or not.

By the way, those of you who have not hopped on that group page should! Would love to see more E30 representation on there. Link: www.facebook.com/groups/239249582885892/
              '91 318is turbo

Comment

Originally posted by dpmcdonald View Post
                That guy is a member of the PNW BMW group on Facebook. Not sure if he is on r3v or not.

By the way, those of you who have not hopped on that group page should! Would love to see more E30 representation on there. Link: www.facebook.com/groups/239249582885892/
                Ugh that group is more rice than E36 world

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                  Ugh that group is more rice than E36 world

Oh? How so? I'm relatively new to the group..
                  '91 318is turbo

Comment

I saw what appeared to be my car's sister on Cornell yesterday. Plastic bumpered Granitesilber vert with a hardtop.
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Saw an early silver vert across the street from shute park while on a gig out there. Looked lowered and sitting on Bayern meshes.

Comment

I've seen tons of stock e30s this past week here in Portland but no modded ones, where are all of you r3v members hiding out?
                        I just moved to the Alberta District this week, unfortunately I only have my e34 as my e30 is back in the garage in Iowa.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Just saw what looked like calypso vert going south on 99 in milwaukie. Lowered and nice.
                          sigpic

Comment

Funny. Just looked up in the thread realized the same person was spotted like two weeks ago in the area.
                            Last edited by KLiz90; 07-30-2014, 07:48 AM. Reason: Edit
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by noE30 View Post
                              I've seen tons of stock e30s this past week here in Portland but no modded ones, where are all of you r3v members hiding out?
                              I just moved to the Alberta District this week, unfortunately I only have my e34 as my e30 is back in the garage in Iowa.

I go from Gresham to nw everyday.

Comment

What's the deal on the "Red Door Meets" , every Sunday or something? Do many e30 guys show up? I'm thinking about trying to make it to one.

I'm on my phone so I can't embed but here's my trusty e34, that I road tripped in for 5 months before landing here in Portland.
                                http://flic.kr/p/ov3A4y

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Working...
                                X