Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... Tacoma, WA is nowhere near Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by Namsay1n View Post
      [ATTACH]91242[/ATTACH]

Last night parked in front of matador Tacoma wa
      Pretty sure that's my old zinno car, last owner I was aware of was living in Tacoma and worked as a promoter at some club downtown. I think Parker said it still pops in to his shop every once in a while for maintenance.

Comment

Just saw you on McLoughlin heading south in Milwaukie. California plates.
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        1990 Brilliantrot 325i (Always a project)
        2015 Alpine 320xi (Daily)

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
          Pretty sure that's my old zinno car, last owner I was aware of was living in Tacoma and worked as a promoter at some club downtown. I think Parker said it still pops in to his shop every once in a while for maintenance.
          Hard to tell from a picture taken with a potato.

Comment

Apparently all of the E30s near McLoughlin/Milwaukie come out in the winter. Saw another today pulling out from the car wash/gas station near Fred Meyer. Sedan, blue color, 5 spoke wheels, custom crater lake plates. Was heading north.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KLiz90 View Post
              Just saw you on McLoughlin heading south in Milwaukie. California plates.
              Also saw this car at Acrop later that same day. Dirty haggard late 325i.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                Spotted this by work today at esco
                318isbmw's old...well, 318is, of course!

Comment

Sad day, the car looks a whole lot different than when I sold it.

Comment

Man, those flares look like shit, especially with what appears to be stock ride height.

Comment

Spotted silver ix sedan with brake lights stuck on just now on i205 south and glisan
                      1999 M Coupe
                      2014 X1 xDrive35i
                      2000 P38A HSE
                      1989 Lachs 4 Door
                      Instagram: MCoupeKim

Comment

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post
                        Man, those flares look like shit, especially with what appears to be stock ride height.
                        Those flares suck. The guy Brendan sold the car to installed them (not the current owner of the car). It's a neat car with a lot of cool bits. Full E36 M 5 lug with GC set up, built S50, etc. He also has a Zinno S50 swap car too.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                          Those flares suck. The guy Brendan sold the car to installed them (not the current owner of the car). It's a neat car with a lot of cool bits. Full E36 M 5 lug with GC set up, built S50, etc. He also has a Zinno S50 swap car too.
                          Not sure if the current owner fixed it but they aren't even at the same height on each side. At least he had installed those, it was a mint body car when I sold it and he immediately took an angle grinder to the fenders and left it with cut fenders for 2 years before he even installed those.

Comment

dark blue or black late model wagon in downtown LO around 3:45. had clear/smoked lights upfront and borbets
                            Originally posted by BewWoo
                            That's what she said.

Comment

Just saw a touring on McLoughlin heading north in Milwaukie. Looked like a dark blue. Had custom crater lake plates "TRU URO" (at least I think the last part said URO). It looked like a nice car. Too bad you were stuck a few cars behind me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spotted a dark color coupe with headlight out turning left onto 164th ave North just now in east Vancouver.
                                1999 M Coupe
                                2014 X1 xDrive35i
                                2000 P38A HSE
                                1989 Lachs 4 Door
                                Instagram: MCoupeKim

Comment

Working...
                                X