about midnight on hwy 34 heading towards corvallis

alpine late model sedan, look to be 5 lugged and sounded 24v

thanks for the third gear drop, it made our night

oh yeah, license plate said "BMW E30" oregon plate
    Sounds like Boone?

New plate?

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

No no, Boone has a coupe, that was matt, aka runnermatt on the forums. Mostly over on bf.c.

Late Alpine 4-door with s52 and e36 5-lug. Hes all about it, and trying to sell for 11k.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
        i saw that horribly destroyed iX downtown again on Sat night again near 4th & washington
        saw a red vert with euro plate filler on huber st. this evening...guessing that was you?

Comment

Originally posted by nickpdx View Post
          saw a red vert with euro plate filler on huber st. this evening...guessing that was you?
          mike has a US plate filler, unless he changed it (i hope!).
          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
            mike has a US plate filler, unless he changed it (i hope!).
            ah, i just got a passing glance in the rear view mirror, so i'm sure it was a US still :p

Comment

yeah i was out and about last night, sounds like me i think i have the only red vert in the area with a usa filler, and huber is right by my house. i do want to replace that filler with a euro eventually, but it's pretty low on the priority list.

i made 2 sightings:

on 217 headed southbound around 345 a red coupe. i waved, you waved.

on burnside at about 430, you were headed away from town, coming up the hill in a black on black vert with the top up. hauling ass, exhaust didn't sound stock

Comment

i talked to this guy with an S54 M Coupe yesterday here in Tulsa, and i told him about the S52 in my car and he was all "NO WAY WOW THATS AMAZING!". swapped e30s are so common in the PNW that one forgets how "rare" or special one's car really is.
                http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Was working on my e30 in the driveway and saw a silver e30 M3 go up SW 35th Ave, haven't seen it around before...

Comment

saw a clean bronzit in SE with a roof rack and two bikes gave a wave got one back around 530ish tonight

Comment

Originally posted by nickpdx View Post
                      Was working on my e30 in the driveway and saw a silver e30 M3 go up SW 35th Ave, haven't seen it around before...
                      dude do you live on 35th?

Comment

Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
                        dude do you live on 35th?
                        haha, just about. one house off of 35th, right by Jackson :p

Comment

shit you live less than 1 mile from me. we should meet up for beers.

Comment

Comment

hah. Would love to if I didn't have another year and a half before legally being able to do so. Should still cross paths sometime though :D

Comment

Ducati picking up on youngins again? lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X