Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just saw a late model bronzit with a black roof in vancouver at the shell station on 112th. bout 415 am.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Inspired View Post
      I saw a Black Late model E30 I think it was a IX but not sure All yellow lights.

They were leaving sellwood entering Milwaukee.

We acknowledged each other. This was on the 27th
      That car belongs to a tech at Rasmussen, don't know his name though.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
        That car belongs to a tech at Rasmussen, don't know his name though.

Nice looking E30.

Comment

is there any other modded e30s in the eastside other than curt and i? most of the e30s i see around here are stock grandma cars

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
            is there any other modded e30s in the eastside other than curt and i? most of the e30s i see around here are stock grandma cars
            me.

Comment

Sorry darin i forgot about you haha, i just always assume you're still in corvallis

Comment

Ya, maybe I should change my name now...

Comment

It would help if he would come out to a meet now and then, lol.

There are a couple clean ones in the Gladstone Milw area. Not a lot of modded ones though.
                  sigpic

Comment

dont forget about watson LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
                      dont forget about watson LOL
                      i think he said clean AND modded.....not hacked together.

Comment

never met the kid but, you guys make me feel fortunate that i've never met watson

Comment

On I 205 today. A black, late model coupe with a passenger. You had a very nicely lowered, and clean e30. Well, with the exception of that horrid wing you had, and your ///M3 badge. I was in the grey Dodge Magnum right beside you for a while. Nice car, minus those two things.
                          M Coupe

Comment

Saw a silver diving board car with tinted windows and what looked and sounded like no muffler on 205 North tonight about midnight in Clackamas.

I rolled past, nodded, then kept on at my traditional speed.
                            sigpic

Comment

two cute russian chicks rolled up and parked next to me tonight at starbucks on 102nd halsey, they were in a silver e30 with basketweaves. Then curt and jeff rolled up, girls gave us thumbs up and then went and hung out with douchers then my and my friend clay shows in his green e36. Had a pretty good night and got a bit eventful at the end, good times!

Comment

Ah yes, forgot about the girls in the sedan. Was a decent evening, and you gotta love eventful nights! Its just boring otherwise.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X