lol look at the title of the thread

Comment

You were at the new Portland DMV on park way n a Brozit 325e
      CBAKE
      86 Eta (sold)
      88 325ix (sold)
      87 325i

Comment

you were in a schwarz driving west bound on HWY 26 just east of 185th Aveune about 2pm
        CBAKE
        86 Eta (sold)
        88 325ix (sold)
        87 325i

Comment

Originally posted by rhett325i View Post
          lol look at the title of the thread
          Funny thing was, I clicked out after posting that and was like .
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

last night (Wednesday) about 10:45pm you were in a Red 325is? lowered driving south on cedar hills blvd getting on Hwy 26 east bound. I was in the left turn lane at the barns and cedar hills light in a Brozit 325e
            CBAKE
            86 Eta (sold)
            88 325ix (sold)
            87 325i

Comment

2/10 around 6pm I saw a '88 iX, black with tons of rally lights front and rear down on NE 24th and Broadway. Anyone here?

Comment

today: half bronzit half black 2 door early model mtech1 wing driving in downtown lake o... i've seen you a few times and flashed my lights/waved at you but haven't received a response.

tonight, 11:40pm: white early model (i think 2 door) driving from downtown lake o on state street turning right onto mcvey ave going wayyy too fast... being tailed by LOPD! i'm guessing you got a ticket?
                http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Just saw a white tech2 coupe on 16" RS rolling down 99E (outside the Acropolis) at 1am. HOT AS SHIT!!!!! WHO IS THIS????
                  Last edited by CorvallisBMW; 02-14-2010, 02:51 AM.

Comment

white two door late model on kopis driving down state street in LO tonight. looked pretty schweet.

Comment

Red late-model on 17s with tint driving EB on US26 yesterday around 4:30 at the 185th exit. We gave each other a little 'what's up', I was in the 'vert.

Comment

late model 2dr red( dont remember the specifics), lowered, on some 15s on eastman pkwy in gresham today, i got next to you and we waved

Comment

Saw a birlliantrot coupe, lowered on stock weaves today on NE Sandy WB around 1pm.

Comment

Alpine 4 door late model in the parking lot of radio shack on cedar hills at 430p.

Comment

alpine 4dr w divingboards and 5 lug style 5s, parked outside of the movie theater in clackamas...
                              i parked the alpine E28 across from you.

your car looks nice! my girlfriend actually pointed it out, which is odd for her to do.
                              Originally posted by Holland
                              There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
                                alpine 4dr w divingboards and 5 lug style 5s, parked outside of the movie theater in clackamas...
                                i parked the alpine E28 across from you.

your car looks nice! my girlfriend actually pointed it out, which is odd for her to do.
                                That was me jackass. lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X