• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
    ESM whells? and look repainted? think thats the guy I just got wheels from
    That was me. Hoods on there now.

Comment

SPOTTED James C. in Redmond on Monday. I was following you in the white WRX wagon with white OZ. I don't think you saw me. haha
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

i saw a noob driving a red 325is/es on terwilleger with his high beams on, and two minutes later i saw a red 325iX being towed up vermont.
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
          SPOTTED James C. in Redmond on Monday. I was following you in the white WRX wagon with white OZ. I don't think you saw me. haha
          Thats not in Portland. ;)
          sigpic

Comment

Beaverton area. I was driving north from aloha.

White late model 325i ? 6k HIDs an yellow fogs.You waved and pointed at me to let me know I was legit :D. taped your lights etc. nice car man. Aluminum wheels of some kind 16" ??

Coming from KenC's house Silver early model vert. Red interior. You waved to me and I gave you devil horns. Nice car man

Alpine e30 m3 in pearl district, nice and stock/clean

anyone of you guys here?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I saw a lowered white 318 4dr with MSW wheels going up Powell from MLK/Grand. My big grey Passat probably didn't even catch your attention. :P

Comment

black plastic bumpered vert on beyern mesh 17's lookin real good in lake oswego on iron mountain blvd. how much for your car? haha

Comment

Saw Daniel this morning on I-5 in Portland. I think you were taking a picture of something while driving? Lol. And I believe you had your gf in the passenger seat as well. It looked like you guys were having a good time in traffic! Haha.
                  M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
                    Saw Daniel this morning on I-5 in Portland. I think you were taking a picture of something while driving? Lol. And I believe you had your gf in the passenger seat as well. It looked like you guys were having a good time in traffic! Haha.
                    no you didn't, lol

a. i sold my e30 on tuesday
                    b. i haven't been on i-5 in at least a week
                    c. i didn't see my girlfriend yesterday
                    d. you might have seen the guy who bought my car, because he drove from vancouver back to CA yesterday, but as far as i know he went with his guy friend, not his girlfriend.

Comment

Lol weird! They had the same hood and every similar wheels on a late model with a silverishh colored car. My bad dawg (insert Xzibit picture).
                      M Coupe

Comment

BURGENDEROT!!! Convertible!!! SLAMMED on Sick wheels! Lol. It was so nice!

160th in Kirkland on the overpass above 405. About 7:30 tonight!

Please tell me someone has pictures!
                        -Erik
                        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                          BURGENDEROT!!! Convertible!!! SLAMMED on Sick wheels! Lol. It was so nice!

160th in Kirkland on the overpass above 405. About 7:30 tonight!

Please tell me someone has pictures!

This is Portland's thread
                          sigpic

Comment

Hahaha DAMN! I thought we just had a NW sightings thread... Why does it have to be so complicated??

Why do you guys have your own stickied thread and we've got shit?? haha
                            -Erik

Comment

Wow. So I definitely just saw a cream colored Isetta on Capitol highway and Barbur blvd. No joke.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                                Wow. So I definitely just saw a cream colored Isetta on Capitol highway and Barbur blvd. No joke.
                                You might start weeing a whole lot more of em, BMW's talking about bringing the name back for a gas-sipping compact.
                                <-- F*** that guy

Comment

Working...
                                X