Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was driving to PIR, about to merge onto the exit for PIR, and I see a blue e36. I look over and this guy has a note in window that says "Matt-B ?"

He knew who I was haha. I think he said his username was movinge30 or something. Cool to see people appreciate the car. The e36 was also in great shape

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Grey 325is on I-5

Northbound on the I-5 bridge today about 3:15. I think it was Eric...r3vlimited sticker on one side and a Rasmussen sticker on the other. Bent Kopi on rear driver side...Nice looking car.
      sigpic
      84 323i

Comment

Originally posted by dahows View Post
        Northbound on the I-5 bridge today about 3:15. I think it was Eric...r3vlimited sticker on one side and a Rasmussen sticker on the other. Bent Kopi on rear driver side...Nice looking car.
        definitely eric, haha.

note to eric - GET YOUR WHEEL FIXED, IT'S DANGEROUS!!!
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

hhaha yea thats him...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

on lombard & Allen in beaverton, you were in a white vert behind me (bronzit) at the light
            CBAKE
            86 Eta (sold)
            88 325ix (sold)
            87 325i

Comment

Not PDX, but I passed a red E30 on my way home from work. I was in my Agave '73 2002. He was driving North on Hwy 99 going towards Corvallis.

Originally posted by mightywhitey
              WHITE PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM POLAR BEARS AND IRAN.

Comment

It wasn't me (Bronzit) but I think I've seen you're 2002 around corvallis. I was headed north on 9th and you where stopped at the light on monroe. Nearly sprained my neck still staring 2 blocks later :mrgreen:

Originally posted by AmosTheRocker View Post
                Not PDX, but I passed a red E30 on my way home from work. I was in my Agave '73 2002. He was driving North on Hwy 99 going towards Corvallis.
                <-- F*** that guy

Comment

Pretty sure I saw it again today parked in the Safeway parking lot on 53rd. Red 325is with black weaves. Clean looking ride.

Originally posted by mightywhitey
                  WHITE PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM POLAR BEARS AND IRAN.

Comment

Just got to Portland and spotted a late model silver iS downtown.
                    Alpina rims and tech 1 wing.
                    Nice car, who are you ?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aaron325ix View Post
                      Just got to Portland and spotted a late model silver iS downtown.
                      Alpina rims and tech 1 wing.
                      Nice car, who are you ?
                      Any chance it was Eric's early iS with euro bumps? he's got the alpina/mtech1/silver things going on.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                        Any chance it was Eric's early iS with euro bumps? he's got the alpina/mtech1/silver things going on.
                        i wouldn't call eric's car silver, but i suppose this is possible.
                        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

91 diamondschwartz 318is leaving Kuni ~2 on Friday... clean car!
                          PNW Crew
                          90 m3
                          06 m5

Comment

you where sittin in your driveway as i drove by bumping my shit... bronzit 318 on fairfield in beaverton
                            CBAKE
                            86 Eta (sold)
                            88 325ix (sold)
                            87 325i

Comment

Originally posted by dahows View Post
                              Haha, yeah, that was me lol. Thanks :)

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                              definitely eric, haha.

note to eric - GET YOUR WHEEL FIXED, IT'S DANGEROUS!!!
                              ;)

I just got the spare wheel back from Skips and all is good in the world of wheels.
                              M Coupe

Comment

dirty thiry db car at wsu vancouver todaya...looks like it just played in a muddy field today, tuesday saw a clean clean green thirtysix on my way into school, you noticed me, alpine db is

Comment

Working...
                                X