Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know if thats a factory color? Might use it on my e30 if so.
    sigpic

Comment

when/where sited: Downtown Portland this morning.
      I'm pretty sure this guy is on R3V..
      if you read this and its you car... i like to just say "very clean 318":up:

- crappy quality phone pics btw

Comment

With the Pro-3 sticker, I am guessing it's another driver. Possibly someone from the Couv, I am not sure who WASN'T racing this weekend. Lance would know better than I.
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Nice lookin whitey

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
          Anyone know if thats a factory color? Might use it on my e30 if so.
          I don't know of its OEMness but it wasn't a deep color. I guess by that i mean it wasn't speckled or anything.

Also the motor was a 4 banger with a long tube header and it had a yellow block poly motor mount. wasn't sure of which motor. Fancy looking things on the suspension. I gauked at it for a while hoping someone would yell at me and i could talk to him about it.

and it had a great looking package shelf, i think brushed alum with a roundel. So clean, i wish i could go back and gauk some more
          Been with me for 16 years...
          sigpic
          Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

Come to Motorfest on Saturday, the owner of that 2002 is the organizer of the event. You can gawk for hours.
            sigpic
            84 323i

Comment

parked across from my wife's business..
              2016 Ford Flex

Comment

^ thumbs to the sly pic

Originally posted by dahows View Post
                Come to Motorfest on Saturday, the owner of that 2002 is the organizer of the event. You can gawk for hours.
                it said 1600

And im planning on stopping by, gonna trick the lady into a ride to get some shakes at burgerville and then... o look..... e30's :)
                Been with me for 16 years...
                sigpic
                Wish i had more time to play with her

Comment

sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do, and once their trapped in the car...
                  2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by HippyEarly View Post
                    Was the the Farmers Market and saw the P Car showing at the museum. When i was leaving i saw this....

F werdin B E A U T I F U L. With all those Porsches around i spent the third most time checkin this out.
                    this thing is fast as hell also he passed me doing at least 100 the other day on 205.
                    1988 325ic Bronzit Metallic.
                    1987 325issold
                    1987 325es Lemons
                    1984 533i 135k R.I.P
                    1998 subaru legacy GTsold
                    sigpic

Comment

Who was it with the red late-model, red e30 with a rack on top on Highway 26 this evening? I came up behind you in a white, late-model coupe and then you were behind me until I exited at Jackson School Rd.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                      i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                       - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Saw last night on Alberta street, a beige-ish colored 2002. Very nice looking, too slow to get my camera phone out.
                        2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Edmonds

1988 325is S50 in-progress.
                          http://www.facebook.com/E30LocalCrew
                          Few pictures:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255061

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                            Saw last night on Alberta street, a beige-ish colored 2002. Very nice looking, too slow to get my camera phone out.
                            I thought this was called the "official Portland E30 sightings thread?
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
                              Who was it with the red late-model, red e30 with a rack on top on Highway 26 this evening? I came up behind you in a white, late-model coupe and then you were behind me until I exited at Jackson School Rd.
                              That was me, was heading out to the North Plains Elephant Garlic festival for beers and music. Nice coupe, btw. Running coils?

Comment

Originally posted by Den_k321 View Post
                                Edmonds

awww yea

Comment

Working...
                                X