This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Portlands thread you guis.

Saw a bronzit early coupe coming back from crown point last night about 8. Followed me down to I-84 heading back to Portland. Car looked like a dirty stocker.

On 205 south I passed a black coupe passing powell. Looked to have some drivers side fender damage. about 8:30
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
      Who was it with the red late-model, red e30 with a rack on top on Highway 26 this evening? I came up behind you in a white, late-model coupe and then you were behind me until I exited at Jackson School Rd.
      I passed you going the other way on 26 last night.
      1988 325ic Bronzit Metallic.
      1987 325issold
      1987 325es Lemons
      1984 533i 135k R.I.P
      1998 subaru legacy GTsold
      sigpic

Comment

yes, E30 thread, but I would be happy if my E30 was as nice as that 2002!
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_Anderson View Post
          I passed you going the other way on 26 last night.
          I think I saw you, some black or dark colored e30 with tinted windows I think. I think we also looked over at each other....

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
          i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
           - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by JBird View Post
            I think I saw you, some black or dark colored e30 with tinted windows I think. I think we also looked over at each other....
            nope I was in my GF's subaru impreza.
            1987 325issold
            1987 325es Lemons
            1984 533i 135k R.I.P
            sigpic

Comment

saw an e34 525ix touring tonight on 26. rare to see in the US. has Alaska plates on it.
              1987 325issold
              1987 325es Lemons
              1984 533i 135k R.I.P
              sigpic

Comment

careful dude, the thread NAZI's will haul you off to the chambers for polluting an E30 thread with other body styles..

:)

"I love my Polish wife.."
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                  Anyone know if thats a factory color? Might use it on my e30 if so.
                  Tampico - factory color only on the 1600s I guess.
                  sigpic
                  84 323i

Comment

got a thumbs up from a nice white e30 coupe on barbur by i5 last night
                    Read my E36 LS1 Swap Thread - ///Mullet - 13.4 @ 111 2.2 60'

Comment

Euro 323 coupe spotting yesterday afternoon on 102nd and Glisan around 6-6:15. I believe delphingrau but it was hard to tell.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Man I finally got the time to go through all these posts...found some that I think are my car...

I also keep seeing a very nice looking e21 in the same area - up by PCC's upper entrance on 49th
                        I want to find out who had the badass red e30 at the PIR SCCA autocross last sunday. That thing was crazy fast
                        Tongboy - Is it white? Probably my friend/room mate Jiaming..

I think the red e30 you were auto-xing with was mine. My friend Josh has an LS1 fc and he seemed to know you had an LS1 also.

I saw you at Baristador's about a month ago and made a comment to you about your car not sounding like a six cylinder...

Jbird - yeah I graduated a few months ago. Are you still going there? I always get notes on my car whenever I park around there. Maybe it was you one of the times...

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Saw this red one today near PSU. Do you go to school there? I do.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^whoops^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by roaddigitydogg View Post
                              Jbird - yeah I graduated a few months ago. Are you still going there? I always get notes on my car whenever I park around there. Maybe it was you one of the times...
                              Yep, I'm a super-senior there studying Finance and/or Marketing.
                              What did you study?

What kind of notes do people leave on your car?

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                              i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                               - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by roaddigitydogg View Post
                                Man I finally got the time to go through all these posts...found some that I think are my car...

Tongboy - Is it white? Probably my friend/room mate Jiaming..

I think the red e30 you were auto-xing with was mine. My friend Josh has an LS1 fc and he seemed to know you had an LS1 also.

I saw you at Baristador's about a month ago and made a comment to you about your car not sounding like a six cylinder...
                                It is white - although i'm thinking I might be seeing two different cars, or at least drivers as i've seen two distinct drivers in the area.

It probably was you! I autox with Josh all the time.

I remember who you are now :) I live right down the street from baristadors. You going to come back out for more autox? 8-)
                                Read my E36 LS1 Swap Thread - ///Mullet - 13.4 @ 111 2.2 60'

Comment

Working...
                                X